Oh well...enjoy the rest of the summer

run_to_the_ditch

I've given up on the fact that Kovy will be back as a Devil. If he really wanted to come back as the Devils were "one" of the teams he would consider playing for then I think it would have happened by now, but it seems like he just used the Devils to bargain for more money and that was it which is his right to do so. Whenever he signs with LA or Russia (I always doubted the whole Russia thing) I wish him well.

It does suck because I really believe he could have helped the Devils win a cup this year...even if he had an off year of 85 points (which isnt too shabby).

Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone...see ya in October!!!!

I've given up on the fact that Kovy will be back as a Devil. If he really wanted to come back as the Devils were "one" of the teams he would consider playing for then I think it would have happened by now, but it seems like he just used the Devils to bargain for more money and that was it which is his right to do so. Whenever he signs with LA or Russia (I always doubted the whole Russia thing) I wish him well.

It does suck because I really believe he could have helped the Devils win a cup this year...even if he had an off year of 85 points (which isnt too shabby).

Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone...see ya in October!!!!

It's not over till the fat lady sings my friend!