2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Alright quick, I'm in a bar convo.. I need to find that thread with the NHL dopplegangers. Specifically the ovechkin doppleganger, can anyone find it for me?? :D

alex-ovechkin-richard-kiel.jpg

I love Tortorella's press conferences!

Dang, I missed it!

Diaz with a suicide pass setting up Eller for catastrophy... Concussion... Broken nose, broken teeth. You dont make a pass like that that peewee 101

And Gryba will wind up getting suspended anyway because this league is run by pussies.

And Gryba will wind up getting suspended anyway because this league is run by pussies.

well he still got his head you still have to suspend him no matter what

That was a clean hit that Scott Stevens would be proud of. Diaz should have never made that pass. It isn't Gryba's fault Eller hit his face on the ice when he went down. It's a joke if he's suspended, and it was a joke he got ANY penalty, let alone a 5.

Rangers looked like crap for about 90% of that game. I'm pretty confident they got the worst luck of the draw getting paired up with the Capitals. Caps look like they can take on the Penguins and Blackhawks if they had to.

That was a clean hit that Scott Stevens would be proud of. Diaz should have never made that pass. It isn't Gryba's fault Eller hit his face on the ice when he went down. It's a joke if he's suspended, and it was a joke he got ANY penalty, let alone a 5.

important thing is that they lost lol