Since now it is a snow day I am here to gloat

CMONLOU

Since there really isn't much to do today and the Blizzard of the Decade is upon us (although I will be able to zip around in my Mercedes that I purchased from Globe Mercedes anytime I so please, and possibly get some soup at Panera bread to warm up the day)...I wanted to allow some time for all of you doubters time to soak it all in.

So some of you say I am too old to do this job anymore? Shame on you.

Some of you say that Lou can never pull the trigger on a trade to land a big time superstar? Wrong again.

I want you all to understand that my track record speaks for itself. And please understand that while the start of the Ilya era has not produced the wins that I was hoping for, I am working around the clock to make the New Jersey Devils the best team in the NHL and return us to past glory.

All the doubters show yourselves and remember that I rule with an iron fist!

Sincerely,

Lou

Since there really isn't much to do today and the Blizzard of the Decade is upon us (although I will be able to zip around in my Mercedes that I purchased from Globe Mercedes anytime I so please, and possibly get some soup at Panera bread to warm up the day)...I wanted to allow some time for all of you doubters time to soak it all in.

Some of you say that Lou can never pull the trigger on a trade to land a big time superstar? Wrong again.

I want you all to understand that my track record speaks for itself. And please understand that while the start of the Ilya era has not produced the wins that I was hoping for, I am working around the clock to make the New Jersey Devils the best team in the NHL and return us to past glory.

Sincerely,

Lou

AMEN LOU! Ilya breaks out tonight in the blizzard!

Sincerely,

Lou

Dear Lou, When will Kovalchuk score a goal for the Devils? Thank you

Dear Lou, When will Kovalchuk score a goal for the Devils? Thank you

I'll assist Lou here.

Dear Inpatient Overtime,

Ilya has played only 3 games for the Devils. There is an adjustment period that must be made anytime a new player joins a club. He is progressing quickly in practice and getting accustomed to his linemates. I expect him to be putting goals into the net for us shortly.

Sincerely,

Lou's Assistant