GDT: Toronto @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendel%20Clarkson%20Toronto%20Sun.jpg Every time Clarkson falls down, we drink. LGD.

I'll drink to that, mein freund

Lols @ Clarky, shoulda taken the hometown discount boiii.  He'd still have a lesser role here and not as much pressure to play a role he can't play in and on top of that he wouldn't have been pressured as much to step into that bigger scoring role here.  But Clowe's play of late has been good, but he has to play that way all year around, so I'm not worried as long as he stays healthy.

pointless game after losing last nights... probably wont even watch but whatever lgd I guess

Maybe little reason to keep watching, but I can't get enough of Devils hockey, even if they can't win or make playoffs.  Might as well enjoy Devils hockey while I can.

and what really sucks when you think about it.. theres not even going to be much room to shake this team up and get some new faces in here this off season.. most of our dead weight guys are locked up here for at least another year (brunner and ryder).. were going to be watching basically the same team next year..not much to look forward to when you look at it like this

Call them a joke all you want, but they can win a god damn shootout, because they have players with the skill to score in one and goalies with the ability to make a big save in one. The Leafs are just taking advantage of the NHL's joke system. And Bernier is a good goalie. Reimer is the one who's let them down (but don't worry he'll turn in a miraculous effort tonight)

Edited by '7'

Call them a joke all you want, but they can win a god damn shootout, because they have players with the skill to score in one and goalies with the ability to make a big save in one. The Leafs are just taking advantage of the NHL's joke system. And Bernier is a good goalie. Reimer is the one who's let them down (but don't worry he'll turn in a miraculous effort tonight)

Yeah, players like Brad Boyes, Eric Fehr, Matt Hendricks, etc. are what this team needs.  There isn't much correlation between shootout success and "skill"

I wonder what the reaction to Clarkson will be.

IMO, he doesn't deserve the amount of boos Parise got. It's not like the Devils made any effort to retain him.

I don't think there will be any reaction. Everybody knows he wasn't worth the money he got.

I don't like the guy because I never liked his diving and whining to the refs but I have no hatred for him. I'm glad he's not here anymore.

Edited by Satans Hockey