New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any kovalchuck news?

if things don't work out reasonably i'm gonna take a year off from NHL...just sick of the BS and how NHL is being run...

still can't believe this nimrod Bloch (who has a magic show for kid's parties website) trashed the contract.

i'll give bettman props for finding that obscene lackey of the highest order.

As someone else said, I wouldn't be surprised at all is the contract is announced tomorrow, the 17th

+2

Is there any way they could keep it out of the media if a contract was submitted and they are waiting for the NHL to 100% approve it before offically announcing it? To keep from having another circus.

I have thought about this as well.

As someone else said, I wouldn't be surprised at all is the contract is announced tomorrow, the 17th

Agreed.

It's the 17th...and I am also on my way to Ohio tomorrow, where I was when the first contract was announced. Everything is lining up. :koolaid:

But, this thread needs to reach 458 pages first for it to happen. For the mathematically challenged, 4+5+8 = 17

Edited by mmajeski06

Agreed.

It's the 17th...and I am also on my way to Ohio tomorrow, where I was when the first contract was announced. Everything is lining up. :koolaid:

But, this thread needs to reach 458 pages first for it to happen. For the mathematically challenged, 4+5+8 = 17

Paul is Dead. Paul is Dead. I am the Walrus.

I've been trying to catch up for like 60 pages!

It helped to be able to just scroll past the Daniel and Daniel response posts.

Sorry Daniel, this thread isn't your best work. You've been blahblah.gif ing like a girl.

Kovy is "the Devil for life" he will work it out. Order your jersey already.

The Bettman Sucks is NOT a jersey foul. I think Prudential should approve a name change for the Rock as well.

I totally started singing "Kovys mom has got it goin on" before I even read Rowdys post,

Well done RF42! clap.gif

...lurking is so much easier than actually thinking out an intelligent response...

Since when is that a requirement?

...is enough to make the pants wet.

Your "pants" gets wet from that? blink.gif