GDT: MTL@NJD

Devs4LordStanley

Holy crap, did you see that pass on the boards by Larsson? Wow!

I missed the game but have it recorded for tomorrow. I've heard a few things about this play/pass. Do you remember about when this occurred? I definitely want to check it out. Nice Larsson plays are always good to see.

Anyone at the game? How're the Habs fans? Obnoxious as usual?

I got booed by them for not letting people sit in the front row...that's a first for me!

So what are the Rags playoff scenarios now?  I know they lost to FLA.  If NJ beats them can the Rags still clinch a berth?

If the Devils can keep the Rags out of the playoffs it would bring a little joy to an otherwise miserable week.

Rangers have 2 games left, Jets have 1 and are 1 point back. If rangers win one game they're in. I don't know who owns the tie breaker if Jets win and Rangers only get 1 point. If Jets lose they're out.

I missed the game but have it recorded for tomorrow. I've heard a few things about this play/pass. Do you remember about when this occurred? I definitely want to check it out. Nice Larsson plays are always good to see.

I believe it was towards the end of the second period.  It was a beautiful and perfectly timed pass.

I got booed by them for not letting people sit in the front row...that's a first for me!

Rangers have 2 games left, Jets have 1 and are 1 point back. If rangers win one game they're in. I don't know who owns the tie breaker if Jets win and Rangers only get 1 point. If Jets lose they're out.

Were you the usher between Sections 9 and 10?  I hear the booing and couldn't figure out why they were giving the poor usher such a hard time. 

I believe it was towards the end of the second period.  It was a beautiful and perfectly timed pass.

Were you the usher between Sections 9 and 10?  I hear the booing and couldn't figure out why they were giving the poor usher such a hard time. 

Yes I was. It was mostly Habs fans and some Devils fans. I wouldn't let a little kid sit in the front row. Because his dad tried to move down there after watching me kick 4 habs fans out of there too. 

Jets own the tiebreaker by a pretty wide margin.

Rangers need only TWO points in their next 2 games to clinch the playoffs. Jets go to the playoffs if they win tomorrow and if the Rangers only get ONE point in their next 2 games (which isn't entirely impossible)...