Devils VS Rangers Game 5 GDT

Beetlebum

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was stuck watching the Rangers feed, did Daneyko really call out Devils fans in the post game show? That was what my friend told me, but he BS's a lot.

Or you don't? It still shows unsportsmenship. Thats the same thing as Crosby who always gets hooked and held onto and no calls...so he dives.

yea but look at avery's move, that was the most unsportmenship thing ive ever seen. he has to block a goalies view to get his team a goal

and he even disrespects him teamates. shannahan was yelling and pushing him to get him to stop and he wouldnt listen to him.

he the worst excuse of a hockey player ive ever seen.

I was stuck watching the Rangers feed, did Daneyko really call out Devils fans in the post game show? That was what my friend told me, but he BS's a lot.

TWICE

TWICE

just got back from that mess. fvck THE RANGERS AND THEIR CLASSLESS FANS!!! i almost got into a fight with a fat fvck ranger fan who didnt even fit in he gretzky jersey. my father (the most peacefull man i know) almost fought him. i hate ranger fans and the fvcking team. win a cup you fvcking losers. GO PITTSBURGH! or anyone but the scum.

Or he is thinking about banging his other sister in law.

Hey look at this....the Ranger cockaroaches are showing up. Where have you been for the last eleven years?

Trying to find a way to be like the Devils no doubt.

What is it with you NY people ( that is if you are from NY or are you probably a NY wannabe)...which makes you a real cretin)?

You think that putting down people is so cool.

NY is a big freaken cesspool of people. It's one big insect colony and all you do is pollute the enviornment with your crap. It's no wonder you like guys like Avery...he typifies what NY is all about.

I hope he gets his ass kicked.

:boogie::boogie:

Edited by mackchi

Thanks for taking me seriously. I think the one big mistake Sutter made was not taking him off the top line. He was slowing down Elias and Parise all series.

sometimes that "C" can weigh people down!

There are more Ranger fans than Devils fans. Simple as that.

They were there in 92, 94, 97, and 06 (though they were shut up rather quickly)

what is supposed to have changed? Ranger fans outnumber us. They are right there on ticketmaster buying them up when seats drop, they compete with Devils fans on ebay and stubhub for tickets there. That's how they get into the building. If we were playing the Hurricanes, there would be no competition for tickets.

So this is how the playoff era at "The Rock" opens. 0-3, all 3 losses to NY. Weak.

Edited by '7'

just got back from that mess. fvck THE RANGERS AND THEIR CLASSLESS FANS!!! i almost got into a fight with a fat fvck ranger fan who didnt even fit in he gretzky jersey. my father (the most peacefull man i know) almost fought him. i hate ranger fans and the fvcking team. win a cup you fvcking losers. GO PITTSBURGH! or anyone but the scum.

hahah...was it the guy by section 215 with the white rangers gretzky jersey that was meant for a toddler and not for a 350lb douchbag

u know what the fans there are horrible.

more guys cheer when he misses then for him. the rangers fans are overpowering us at our own areana.

these devils fans there are a piece of sh*t, the rangers fans are louder than them,

So says the guy who is sitting in front of his computer watching the game....

Unfortunately, not all teens can have the money of, say, a DJ Stubbs.

Then he needs to stop complaining. I was 18 and just finishing up HS in 94. Went to 13 games that season and 4 play-off games. Like other HS kids I had a $7/hr job and only worked a few hours a week as sports came first. Still found a way to afford a few tickets.

I'm just as bummed as everyone else. But this board is too intense right now. I'm not sure how I would respond to anyone at this moment -- Devils or Rangers fans.

I'm better off going to sleep and taking the weekend off.

Catch you guys and gals on Sunday or Monday.

GO DEVILS.

Then he needs to stop complaining. I was 18 and just finishing up HS in 94. Went to 13 games that season and 4 play-off games. Like other HS kids I had a $7/hr job and only worked a few hours a week as sports came first. Still found a way to afford a few tickets.

Where there's a will, there's a way. Can't believe on a night like this I'm agreeing with a Ranger fan but in 93-94 I was 16 and went to about 25 games that season. I went with a season ticket holder and bought $7 tickets that they used to have for kids 16 and under. I made $45 a weekend working at a video store then and just saved my money and went. I haven't missed a playoff game since my senior prom in 1995 (Game 3 vs. Pittsburgh) until this series. I went to game 1 and sold my tickets to games 2 and 5 to Devil fans because if I had gone I wouldn't be here typing this unless they have internet access in prison for murderers now. I'm not bitching about the fans tonight, anyone could have seen this coming a mile away. For God's sake, Bauman was SPELLING OUT D-E-V-I-L-S at MSG at game 4 two years ago and got a huge Let's go Devils chant going. Ranger fans couldn't dump those tickets fast enough. This isn't a Devil fan thing.

Another thing...I'm really starting to get over this whole outnumbered in our own building thing. I mean in other sports this happens all the time. Look at whenever the Yankees play ANYWHERE on the east coast. When they play in Tampa or Baltimore, it's basically a home game for them, AND THOSE STADIUMS ARE HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY! Don't tell me a lot of New Yorkers moved to lovely Baltimore either. We're ONE TRAIN STOP away from the mecca of meatheads. Of course they're gonna flood the place. I don't blame the majority of Devils fans for this, I blame the Devils. Their disgraceful marketing and pricing got them just what they deserve. They wait till three days before the season ends when it's obvious we're gonna play the Rangers to put playoff tickets on sale when in years past they've gone on sale mid-late March. Not only does this team need a complete retooling this summer, the whole franchise philosophy has to get scrapped. That's for another time and day though.

Another thing...I'm really starting to get over this whole outnumbered in our own building thing. I mean in other sports this happens all the time. Look at whenever the Yankees play ANYWHERE on the east coast. When they play in Tampa or Baltimore, it's basically a home game for them, AND THOSE STADIUMS ARE HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY! Don't tell me a lot of New Yorkers moved to lovely Baltimore either.

Comparing anything to Yankee fans all over the country is just a bad comparison.

We're ONE TRAIN STOP away from the mecca of meatheads. Of course they're gonna flood the place. I don't blame the majority of Devils fans for this, I blame the Devils. Their disgraceful marketing and pricing got them just what they deserve. They wait till three days before the season ends when it's obvious we're gonna play the Rangers to put playoff tickets on sale when in years past they've gone on sale mid-late March. Not only does this team need a complete retooling this summer, the whole franchise philosophy has to get scrapped. That's for another time and day though.

but this I agree with 100%

NY is a big freaken cesspool of people. It's one big insect colony and all you do is pollute the enviornment with your crap. It's no wonder you like guys like Avery...he typifies what NY is all about.

i agree, NYC is a big puddle of piss.