NFL Week 7

CRASHER

San Diego had enough anti-football for both teams today :doh1: Dropping a ball after you get up to run with it because nobody touches you on the ground, a backwards lateral that gets picked up by a Pat with nobody around and the stupid penalty on the last FG when it looked like they were about to make a miracle comeback.

Story of the Chargers season. Start off poorly with a comedy of errors that puts them in a huge hole. Make a fantastic comeback, only to blow it an other pathetic way.

This team is a mess.

Hear that sound??? It's the manta-ego decompressing.... Ryan Fitzpatrick doing his best Joe Montana impression :lol:

LMAO. As I am watching the Bills drive to kick the game tying FG, I was thinking to myself is this really Ryan Fitzpatrick Montana at QB.

I would have thought getting all-world DB ED REED back would have solidified our weakness at CB. I was wrong.

Any team can throw on us, I know this other teams are starting realize this.

But back to the game: Ray Lewis STILL is the best F!@#king Linebacker in the NFL

San Diego had enough anti-football for both teams today :doh1: Dropping a ball after you get up to run with it because nobody touches you on the ground, a backwards lateral that gets picked up by a Pat with nobody around and the stupid penalty on the last FG when it looked like they were about to make a miracle comeback.

They pretty much did everything they could have to give the Pats the game...and even THEN still had a shot to win or tie. Strange game in many ways...the Chargers' D actually put together an impressive effort (especially in the first half), and the Pats didn't do nearly enough with the opportunities they were given...so much of the game comes down to simple execution, and the Chargers simply didn't execute nearly well enough. Pats are now a very charmed 5-1.

Loserville??

It's better than your alma mater: Dorkville Community College.

Where did he go to college, again?

I believe that would be; THE U.

They pretty much did everything they could have to give the Pats the game...and even THEN still had a shot to win or tie. Strange game in many ways...the Chargers' D actually put together an impressive effort (especially in the first half), and the Pats didn't do nearly enough with the opportunities they were given...so much of the game comes down to simple execution, and the Chargers simply didn't execute nearly well enough. Pats are now a very charmed 5-1.

Charmed indeed. I kept waiting for Tate to breakout and do something, but nothing.

The Pats are one of the weakest 5-1 teams out there. They need to straighten that ship.

506 total yards against your overrated defense: Hey Ray Lewis: Still feel bad for Buffalo?

If only we had a damn defense we would probably be 2-4...not that its a good thing...we need high picks...but crossing my fingers here...63.3% Comp 11 TD 4 INT for Ryan Fitzpatrick...maybe....just maybe...the Bills found a competent QB...and fix the defense!

Oh geez...good thing he threw the TD first to put me ahead in CRASHER's fantasy league or I would have trashed something after I left fifty points on the bench this week.

Thank goodness I have Orton as a backup at least :lol:

Wah :P

This is the best thing that can happen to Dallas this year.... disaster hits.... FAIL ensues... PURGE THE STAFF!!!!

Wah :P

This is the best thing that can happen to Dallas this year.... disaster hits.... FAIL ensues... PURGE THE STAFF!!!!

I might go from picking Dallas next week in the suicide pool to picking Jacksonville :lol:

(actually I'll probably go with KC but at this rate the Bills are gonna bite me one of these weeks)

Edited by NJDevs4978

I might go from picking Dallas next week in the suicide pool to picking Jacksonville :lol:

(actually I'll probably go with KC but at this rate the Bills are gonna bite me one of these weeks)

At least on the bright side that might be the anti-football game of the CENTURY!!! :wub:

It'll take a lot to top Cleveland-Buffalo last year...or even Jets-Buffalo a few weeks after that. But Jon Kitna and Todd Bauman, that one's got a chance :lol:

and the two coaching staffs I hate the MOST... oh Good times next Sunday!!!!!

I hear Dumbo done for the year???