Devils recall Cam Janssen

thelastonealive

Ugh, I was afraid of that.  Get the ol' mascot up here, watch him miss some hits, get the boys fired up.  

If he were the same player he was 5 years ago this makes SOME level of sense but Janssen can't even hit anyone anymore.

Edited by Triumph

BUT HIS PUNCH CORSI IS TERRIBLE!!!!1

His face-punch Fenwick, however, is off the charts.

(...did I do that right? Is Fenwick a thing? A hockey thing?)

Ugh, I was afraid of that.  Get the ol' mascot up here, watch him miss some hits, get the boys fired up.  

If he were the same player he was 5 years ago this makes SOME level of sense but Janssen can't even hit anyone anymore.

There's worse teams to do it against than the Flyers, at least?

PDB said waiving Ozles was to send a message, i think recalling Cam also sends a message.

Its like "hey we have had to resort to playing this guy".

As much as i love Cam, this is terrible.

Maybe they are hoping he has the Doug Glatt effect in the Movie Goon. Every time I watch that movie i think of Cam.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

Bernier moves up to fill in for olez and cam plays 2-6 minutes. No need to overreact. Hopefully this means the 4th line will actually be used as a 4th line now and will be shielded from tough matchups.

No, this isn't how it will go, and that's the problem.  What'll happen is that the entire Carter-Gionta-Bernier line will be promoted and the '4th line' will be something like Tedenby-Josefson-Janssen.  Meaning there'll be 20 minutes of the game where either Gionta or Janssen is on the ice.

No, this isn't how it will go, and that's the problem. What'll happen is that the entire Carter-Gionta-Bernier line will be promoted and the '4th line' will be something like Tedenby-Josefson-Janssen. Meaning there'll be 20 minutes of the game where either Gionta or Janssen is on the ice.

Yep. Just fvcking stupendous.

No, this isn't how it will go, and that's the problem.  What'll happen is that the entire Carter-Gionta-Bernier line will be promoted and the '4th line' will be something like Tedenby-Josefson-Janssen.  Meaning there'll be 20 minutes of the game where either Gionta or Janssen is on the ice.

That too.   The two Elias/Tedenby/Josefson or Jagr/Tedenby/Josefson shifts a game will be so worth it

After seeing that passionless P.O.S. at home the other night against the Flyers I am actually happy they are recalling him. I know it surely doesn't help the O in any way, but be damned if Cam doesn't bring that energy. Christ, one d-bag Flyer came in and snowed Schneids and not as much as a shove from our D. Losing is one thing, but looking like pusses in that process just makes it ten times worse.

Flame away.

And if there a are fisticuffs I hope Cam mangles that punkass Rinaldo and someone sureky needs to kill BSchenn.

A Cam v Clarkson could be fun too.

Edited by hystyk28