Devils vs Florida Game 5

Devlin

Game 1 I was at home they won, Game 2 cousins' house they lost, same with game 3, game 4 stayed home they won, game 5 cousin threw a party I was there lost, Game 6 stayed home and made sure I wouldn't go back there for the rest of the series, Game 7 I had a date schedules but she stood me up so I got home to watch the whole game instead of just part of it.

Game 1 I was at home they won, Game 2 cousins' house they lost, same with game 3, game 4 stayed home they won, game 5 cousin threw a party I was there lost, Game 6 stayed home and made sure I wouldn't go back there for the rest of the series, Game 7 I had a date schedules but she stood me up so I got home to watch the whole game instead of just part of it.

Good thing you were stood up, you got to watch an amazing game!

Well the idea was to go bowling and maybe miss an hour. Plus it seemed like fun stuff was going to go down that night. She apparently took a nap and she over slept. I forget if that was the 1st or 2nd time that happened but eventually I just said fvck it and moved on.