Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you knwo I can't even get out of this birthday party so it's not like I can just change my mind even. my HUSBAND would do it though. :rant:

sammy you were my sole consolation... you're not being there... now well... so much for that one shred of -- hmehhhhh grrrr... &$#^#&(

Edited by Pepperkorn

and you knwo I can't even get out of this birthday party so it's not like I can just change my mind even. my HUSBAND would do it though. :rant:

Birthdays come every year... so there's always next year! :P

sammy you were my sole consolation... you're not being there... now well... so much for that one shred of -- hmehhhhh grrrr... &$#^#&(

Oh wtf? You thought it'd be easy eh? Oh he's in TX he won't show up...:P

Sorry boo!

Lets just say he had an epiphany last night .. :rolleyes:

Oh I see... an epiphany that went something like "my daughter just ain't buying into this whole hockey is cool thing I'm sellin' can you get a plane out here so i dont have to eat this ticket?" <_<

I'll never have sammy, el diablo and devilish all in one place at the same time again. :evilcry: I feel like you guys are my big brothers... I have none, what can I tell you -- anything'll do.

first one of you that reminds me you're younger than me donates a nut to Darwin...

:lol: you took away PKs excuse :rofl:

Not to worry, she'll come up with another. She's ingenious like that.

I'll never have sammy, el diablo and devilish all in one place at the same time again. :evilcry: I feel like you guys are my big brothers... I have none, what can I tell you -- anything'll do.

That was sounding OK until you said brothers... :P

Ahh boo, :( Someones gotta take at least one pic!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.