Got kicked out of the game last night

DaneykoIsGod

The 1/2/09 game against the Habs (the sellout with all those Habs fans) was disgraceful. So many people were making retarded and rude French Canadian jokes insulting them.

The Habs fans were the nicest visiting fans I've ever encountered. One couple told me it was worse than the treatment they got in Philadelphia.

Another time I was embarrassed was a game against Ottawa when drunk Devils fans heckled Heatley all game calling him a murderer.

The Devils can have a great crowd sometimes, but other times it can be downright embarrassing.

I couldn't agree more on this. I was at the game in Montreal when Marty tied the record and not once did a fan yell at me or tell me to sit down or even give me a dirty look. I cheered each time the Devs scored and not once did anyone say anything, and I was seating in the cheap seats. In fact when the game was over, I had some Canadiens fans come up to me and ask if I was from NJ and we talked some hockey on the way out. It was a great experience and their fans are truly outstanding. The same cannot be said for our fans. The last home game I was at against the Wild was just ridiculous. The amount of stupid chants and ridiculous cheers was just out of control. It just detracts from being able to watch the game.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep those exactly are the three "people" that got me and DiG kicked out. There are so "well loved" that I got 2 PMs on HF showing me there facebook group "10 dollar ticket line" and how one person avoids whatever section they get in the 10 dollar line. Sounds like some first class humans.

All I care about is getting my money back. Its over, and proves even further that aside from a few really good ushers, the security at the Rock is reaching some of the embarassing lows that it had at the CAA.

But anyway, its time to beat the god damn Rangers tonight.

Edited by ILikeItVeryMuch

Also thanks for that other heads up Crasher, about Rob trying to get with Erin. I'm sure that had quite a bit to do with it. If any of you guys knew what had been going on with them it's some straight up Jerry spring sh!t, so I can see with emotions flying already and the addition of alcohol it could definitely be a huge problem. I know it's no excuse but Dano I would be willing to bet hugely that this is basically what fvcked up how they normally act. I'm personally going to ask them if they ever see you again to apologize and hopefully we can all just have a clean slate.

And Crasher I know Gina =P, so you're the one who took her away from 233 haha. They were all real pissed I didn't go to the game, now I kinda wish I did so I could have tried to help settle things down, but hey man if you ever see some tall kid with a signed Clarkson jersey hanging out with them it's me, say hi or something =).

Well... yeah... and add some beer to a dumb situation any and it gets ugly!

Yeah I had offered her the seat on 209 like a week ago... maybe that was a good thing :blink:

Believe me when I come by with people you KNOW it me :whistling::whistling:

The 1/2/09 game against the Habs (the sellout with all those Habs fans) was disgraceful. So many people were making retarded and rude French Canadian jokes insulting them.

The Habs fans were the nicest visiting fans I've ever encountered. One couple told me it was worse than the treatment they got in Philadelphia.

Another time I was embarrassed was a game against Ottawa when drunk Devils fans heckled Heatley all game calling him a murderer.

The Devils can have a great crowd sometimes, but other times it can be downright embarrassing.

I find it ironic that the same dopes who sit there and make fun of French-Canadians will chant "MAR-TY MAR-TY" in the same breath. :rolleyes:

I find it ironic that the same dopes who sit there and make fun of French-Canadians will chant "MAR-TY MAR-TY" in the same breath. :rolleyes:

Yeah seriously. Every Devil fan loves Marty... but doesn't think twice when making French Canadian insults... Every Devil fan loves and missed Claude Lemiuex- French Canadian as well.

Some people just don't think and really enjoy insulting other groups of people.

To my shock, my first call to the Prudential Center Security office was met by a answering machine. I left my number, but I can see this being a typical run around. Has anyone else dealt with them before? This will end with me and DiG having free tickets or getting our money back, oh believe you me.

I check in on and off...I'm usually on HF though!
I'm good..how are you??

Sorry for the double post folks...my internet is not my friend right now!

BOOOO HF :P

I'm too lazy and I get all my stuff on one board here B )

I'm good... haven't seen you roaming the aisles as much at the arena!

Though I did hear you're WHERE'S ARLETTE laughed... then saw Brent Russo and covered my ears...

SHE SUCKS..... and I hope she dieeeeeeesssssss!!

To my shock, my first call to the Prudential Center Security office was met by a answering machine. I left my number, but I can see this being a typical run around. Has anyone else dealt with them before? This will end with me and DiG having free tickets or getting our money back, oh believe you me.

:rofl:

Good luck with that

I can't even get a straight answer as a STH from them :P

BOOOO HF :P

I'm too lazy and I get all my stuff on one board here B )

I'm good... haven't seen you roaming the aisles as much at the arena!

Though I did hear you're WHERE'S ARLETTE laughed... then saw Brent Russo and covered my ears...

SHE SUCKS..... and I hope she dieeeeeeesssssss!!

Hahahaha...I'm not getting into which board is better war!

I've been around...some d-bag in/around my section apparently wrote a letter complaining about how I act at games (mind you, I NEVER curse at games, so I don't know what they could say about me)....so I've been laying low lately. Plus I've been sick.

Hahaha..yeah it was so silent and I saw Brent...I freakin' hate that chick. If you can't sing the Anthem properly, please don't even bother. I'd rather hear the organ play it!

Hahahaha...I'm not getting into which board is better war!

I've been around...some d-bag in/around my section apparently wrote a letter complaining about how I act at games (mind you, I NEVER curse at games, so I don't know what they could say about me)....so I've been laying low lately. Plus I've been sick.

Hahaha..yeah it was so silent and I saw Brent...I freakin' hate that chick. If you can't sing the Anthem properly, please don't even bother. I'd rather hear the organ play it!

Why have a war when one side has no ammunition compared to the other B )

I sense you need a section change ma'am!!!! :thumbsup:

and I agree on the Anthem... makes you look bush-league... you know... like having a shirt throwing retard....

ah... DAMMIT!!! :rant:

Brett Russo can play my organ any time. She is ridiculously hot.

If your junk in her mouth stops her from turning the national anthem into an American Idol out-take... I approve :P

Why have a war when one side has no ammunition compared to the other B )

I sense you need a section change ma'am!!!! :thumbsup:

and I agree on the Anthem... makes you look bush-league... you know... like having a shirt throwing retard....

ah... DAMMIT!!! :rant:

Nah...I like my section! I think I know who it is...and if they don't like it, they can move! A few games ago the chants were "Who's the coward?" and "Write a Letter"!

Your damn right she does.

And I find it unfair about how polar opposite our nights were on Saturday. I get wrongfully ejected, you meet Gob Bluth.

Seems fair. :unsure:

Yeah Jason Bateman and Will Arnett baby!!! Even got a pic with them...it made up for that awful game I witnessed! ;)

Yeah Jason Bateman and Will Arnett baby!!! Even got a pic with them...it made up for that awful game I witnessed! ;)

What were Jason Bateman and Will Arnett doing at the game?

Funnist show no one has ever heard of. Can't wait for the movie. As my sig shows I am a fan.

Yeah man, AD ruled. What a joke that that show got cancelled. They show re-runs on HDNet a lot.

Here's what I have to contribute.

I am certainly not a crazy. I know one guy in 233 and he's not a crazy. He loves it up there though. I've waited on the $10 ticket line about 15x this season...9/10 times these kids were there. They're very annoying and sh*tty fans.

From what my friend has told me, they HATE these kids that did this. They're constantly getting into fights and spats with them and they basically suck.

I was on the line Saturday (black hoodie...3rd in line) and I saw these kids so I purposely chose 216 to avoid them since I really don't like them. Basically they have ins with security...they go apesh*t when Byron comes out to give the wristbands and they're really buddy-buddy with the guy. If it was him handling you, I'm not surprised in the least bit. They're certainly worse than the crazies in almost every way. When its a big game...they basically save spots for 10-15 of their cronies to just jump in and take the people's wristbands who've been waiting for 3-4 hours. I saw it first hand at the St. Patty's day game.

Anyway...here's what they look like (Annoying face front left and fat one in back):

2657_514352357067_47600592_30702500_6857048_n.jpg

and here's their Facebook group where they posted:

Fat one: everyone that was not at the game tonight.... nick.... brian.... andrew..... paul.... gerard..... this post if for you guys.... you guys should of been there tonight to have me and alex's back when there were douchebags pouring beer on my head... like seriously i am mad at you guys you better be at the next game or else

Troll: i crowd dove and punched him for you. that counts right? RIGHT?!

Annoying face: I believe I was the first one to say something to then and then was forced to get between them and Erin by pushing them back and tackling Erin.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.ph...6531&ref=ts

What were Jason Bateman and Will Arnett doing at the game?

Yeah man, AD ruled. What a joke that that show got cancelled. They show re-runs on HDNet a lot.

I guess they were there to watch it...they were sitting in the ice lounge...I could see them the whole game!

Nah...I like my section! I think I know who it is...and if they don't like it, they can move! A few games ago the chants were "Who's the coward?" and "Write a Letter"!

I was wondering why you were yelling "Write a letter" at the last game I went to.. it all makes sense now.. If you were gone who would we have ask how much time is left? Or call Rags fans losers when they wear their jerseys to non-Rag games?