5 replies to this topic

#1 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

If anybody received a Devils Den coupon at today's game and are not planning on using it please let me know!

#2 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,498 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

If anybody received a Devils Den coupon at today's game and are not planning on using it please let me know!

Doesn't it say on the back that it is only good for today? At least that is what I remember mine saying before I threw it out.

#3 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

Doesn't it say on the back that it is only good for today? At least that is what I remember mine saying before I threw it out.

I thought my buddies said some date in May.

#4 ClarkyDano23

ClarkyDano23

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

It's confusing to me. One sentence says "Coupon valid only April 7, 2012.", then another sentence says, "Devils Den discount is on all regular priced merchandise only and expires on May 7, 2012." I didn't really inquire as to which date is correct, though, because nothing at the Den interested me at the time
-CD23

"Not one camera, not one reporter. But, guess what? If that kid was hurt, I woulda had everyone in that friggin building in front of my face. Isn't that true? But guess what, no one's hurt, so there's nothing to write about."
-Scott Stevens regarding both, his hit in Game 4 on Sami Kapanen during Round 1 against the Hurricanes in 2001, and the media looking for something to write about

My Youtube Page! - http://www.youtube.com/McKay4429061

My Devils Photos! - http://www.flickr.co...57602625649087/

http://www.pokerroad.com

#5 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,901 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

I take it to mean the other stuff you could have won (food and beverage card, for example) was only good for today but the Devils Den discount was good for another moneh. It's kinda useless to me since I already GET a 10% discount at the Devils Den for being a season ticket holder, but I'll see if some of my non-sth friends can use it I suppose.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#6 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

I take it to mean the other stuff you could have won (food and beverage card, for example) was only good for today but the Devils Den discount was good for another moneh. It's kinda useless to me since I already GET a 10% discount at the Devils Den for being a season ticket holder, but I'll see if some of my non-sth friends can use it I suppose.

I already get that discount as well but I didn't know if they gave out any coupons that had a value of greater than 10%. O well. :doh1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users