41 members have voted

1. 1. The New Jersey Devils will...

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

Coors nice effort on the GDT, as usual. However, I'm a little disappointed in the lack of Carrie Underwood pictures. :P That said, LGD.

I never asked any of you to refrain from posting attractive women from opposing states. BTW, I meant to post Carrie Underwood when at work researching famous people from Nashville...by the time I got home and quickly slapped this GDT together before bed, I totally forgot. I must apologize!!!

Also as a few have said. Boulton in and Kinkaid called up from Albany to backstop Hedberg. I will make adjustments now!

GDT is nice but i will say we can probably leave the poll out from now on.. its almost always gonna be a devil win and if its not, that kind of negativity sucks anyway

Maybe just make the poll "How will the Devils win tonight?" and just have 3 options...Regulation, OT, and SO.

Leave the other team out all together.

not a bad idea too, if the poll cant be avoided alltogether

Eh, I just add it but I see your point. I'll look into it or adjust for future GDT's.

Thought this was funny!

Rich-Chere_normal.JPGLedger_NJDevils Rich Chere

Kinkaid's shootout win for Albany was his first pro victory. All AHL shootouts are 5 rounds. He forgot and skated away after 3 rounds.

Added some Devils Army road trip info about following them on twitter using hashtag #NashvilleRoadTrip and added predictions section. GDT done unless I get update on Pred's lines which I'm looking for now.

1.5 hours left till puck drop!!!

EDIT: Pred's lineup updated. WOOO

Edited by Coorslight

I think we stand a chance against this Nashville team. Last season, they had their best season ever, which was only a little better than ours. But we're back and we have a pretty good new coach in DeBoer.

Some high points for us:

1. The Sykora-Parise-Elias line is fantastic. The three of them have a lot of chemistry.

2. No matter who we put in net, we have a good chance. Veteran Marty Brodeur has been consistently great this season, but Hedberg has certainly been good too.

3. Kovy is actually scoring now.

I think we stand a chance against this Nashville team. Last season, they had their best season ever, which was only a little better than ours. But we're back and we have a pretty good new coach in DeBoer.

Some high points for us:

1. The Sykora-Parise-Elias line is fantastic. The three of them have a lot of chemistry.

2. No matter who we put in net, we have a good chance. Veteran Marty Brodeur has been consistently great this season, but Hedberg has certainly been good too.

3. Kovy is actually scoring now.

This.

Also welcome to the board!