NFL Week 15!

CRASHER

Are you kidding me?

No. And it gets worse.

There is, still in play, a viable scenario in which all four teams in the NFC west are 6-9 going into the final week of the season, thus assuring that all four teams are playing for the division.

What's required, by Week:

SD over SF

ATL over SEA

ARI over CAR

KC over StL

16:

SF over StL

TB over SEA

ARI over DAL

If these six results happen, then all four teams will be 6-9 and technically all four teams can win the division (ARI having the lowest odds at WIN + STL/SEA tie)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. And it gets worse.

There is, still in play, a viable scenario in which all four teams in the NFC west are 6-9 going into the final week of the season, thus assuring that all four teams are playing for the division.

What's required, by Week:

SD over SF

ATL over SEA

ARI over CAR

KC over StL

16:

SF over StL

TB over SEA

ARI over DAL

If these six results happen, then all four teams will be 6-9 and technically all four teams can win the division (ARI having the lowest odds at WIN + STL/SEA tie)

That would be absolutely incredible.

My top 3 WRs are Greg Jennings, Santana Moss and Sidney Rice. You can see the predicament I'm in. I'm considering Earl Bennett!

Waiver wire???

UGH.... for ALL the weeks for Polamalu to BE OUT... HE PICKS THIS WEEK :rant: (my opponent already got 30 points from V-Jax, I was hoping for another Bengal like effort from the USC QB in the cold!!!!! :rant: )

Waiver wire???

UGH.... for ALL the weeks for Polamalu to BE OUT... HE PICKS THIS WEEK :rant: (my opponent already got 30 points from V-Jax, I was hoping for another Bengal like effort from the USC QB in the cold!!!!! :rant: )

Don't count out Sanchez, you still might get it!

I think I'll stick with Jennings over a waiver wire stab ar Arrelious Benn or Nate Washington. But I am considering Bennett, a possession receiver in the cold weather.

That was easily the biggest WTF moment of the year :lol: I almost thought they put an air suit and a different uniform on Woodhead at first :P

And whoever that #26 was for the Packers who got left in the dust by an offensive lineman, I'm sorry - you shouldn't be playing in the league if you let a guard run past you and you're a CB or whatever.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Really Bill? This is the best your defense can come up with against a guy who's never so much as started a game in the NFL?

At least they just got a big stop...still a one-possession game...

At least there was no fluke comeback (aided by the officials) this time for the Steelers... all is good.

Not too shabby NFL weekend. Giants loss (always a good day when that happens) Steelers loss, (any time an anti-football team reaches a demise is a good day) too bad the other two anti-football teams won in Indy and Ravens.

Last but not least, the Cowboys won. Maybe the head coaching job will become permanent eh Crash :uni: he's 4 and 2 now B )

Last but not least, the Cowboys won. Maybe the head coaching job will become permanent eh Crash :uni: he's 4 and 2 now B )

Are you SERIOUS??? They just made Rex Grossman look like Michael Vick yesterday??? Yes they've gotten some turnovers to mask this , but the Cowboy defense has been PATHETIC under Ginger-Coach!!! And yes Dallas will win Saturday too against a more pathetic Cardinals team....I get the feeling Ginger's job might come down to the Eagles game (and if Jeff Fisher is available or not....)

Man was yesterday the most Bizarro-Day of football I can remember :blink:

Indeed.

Great game, too.

Great but a bit scary. The last couple of games before this one had me thinking that this defense might be improving, but last night showed that this unit is still a bit shaky, Arrington's impressive pick-6 aside. 446 PF has a way of hiding that.

All they have to do to lock up the #1 is win one of their final two (@Buf, vs. Miami)...they can even drop both if the Jets lose one of their final two games. That's huge for the Pats, because they need the easiest and most restful path possible to reach the SB...they're not locks to get there by any stretch, but if they can get themselves two home games I give them a good shot to get there, in spite of their flaws on D.

Oh, absolutely.

Gotta give the Packers credit. They played pretty well on defense yesterday. The 71-yard return by the offensive lineman and the pick six were just huge plays for the Pats.

I give the Packers a lot of credit...their coach took an outside-the-box approach from the very first play and it almost paid off for his team. And he was bold with giving his QB a chance to make plays.

Yeah, thought the Pack D was pretty good...on one hand, you can argue that they only allowed 17 points (7 obviously were scored on Arrington's pick 6, and one of funniest runbacks ever on special teams set up other score...and the Packs' D almost stopped them). On the other, the Pats were pretty productive considering they held the ball for less than 20 minutes, and ran about half as many plays on offense as the Packers.

Good point.

I was surprised how well the Packers ran the ball. They seemed to do a good job keeping New England off-balance in general.

If the Pats manage to wrap up the #1 (chances are high that they will, though I can't say it's a 100% certainty...Buffalo is playing with confidence, and Miami has been good on the road...and both teams are playing with nothing to lose), I don't see them as a #1 that can't be beat...depending on who the opponent is, I can see them losing despite them having the home field and the extra week to prepare for their first opponent.

Are you SERIOUS??? They just made Rex Grossman look like Michael Vick yesterday??? Yes they've gotten some turnovers to mask this , but the Cowboy defense has been PATHETIC under Ginger-Coach!!! And yes Dallas will win Saturday too against a more pathetic Cardinals team....I get the feeling Ginger's job might come down to the Eagles game (and if Jeff Fisher is available or not....)

Man was yesterday the most Bizarro-Day of football I can remember :blink:

To be fair the defense looked like crap under Wade too...in fact to do believe the beating the Packers put on us ended his tenure...that's some pure hatred when you are calling him out on a part of the team that was already atrocious before he took over...