Hi :o)

Laur

I just figured I'd introduce myself--so hi -- I'm Lauren, I'm 18, just about to finish my freshman year of college, and I'm from northern new jersey...near North Caldwell. My entire family is full of hockey fans. I used to love going to my cousin's HS hockey games when I was little and I've been a Devils fan since I can remember. I'm very supersitious around playoff time. It's kind of sad being away at school because I'm not home to watch with my dad or friends, but I watch when I can.

Soooo, yeah, I'm happy to have found this forum it looks like fun. :)

Hi there, Laur. I just joined....I think it was actually yesterday. It's a great board, these people are great here and really knowledgeable, give you a different perspective on a lot of things. Hope you have as much fun as I do!

*stares in disbelief at Stubbs 3,100 posts.*

Your post is only less than 3 hrs from when i was reading this.. and u said Stubbs had 3100 posts.. less than 3 hrs.. i looked at the count and its over 3200 ... what the F!!!

lol... why does everyone have Toronto in their signatures? haha... :blink:

Well mine was from a Ric Flair promo he cut in Maple Leaf Gardens two years ago...

the minute he said it I rewoun thed TiVo and copied it word for word :evil:

the Laffs are still a top 3 rival in Devil-land me thinks !