Devils Win!

DevilsFans

Hooray we beat a team with no offense, defense, and only mediocre goaltending!!

This would've been the worst series ever if it weren't the Devils vs. the Rangers and I wasn't a fan of the Devils. How the hell did the Rangers even make it into the playoffs?

It's true! But Philly really isn't any better.

Good luck. Good Bye! Enjoy your golf. That's all they were really good at anyway. Let's face it. This whole playoff anomoly.

I can't help but laught though! First time in 9 years the Rags make the playoffs and all they get is 2 Games at home and swept by the Devs. They only lead the game for what...3 min? If that much.

This was the one of the best series I've ever watched. My fourth all time favorite!

Edited by gogonjdevil

tee times are ready to be taken! thanks for coming!

btw a couple points: the garden crowd aint anything special. i can list many playoff crowds better than them, including us. great to hear the devil fans there making noise. also, the nbc camera guy still doesnt know how to work a hockey game. youd figure a nat'l tv network would get a competent guy. oh well, SWEEP!!

Edited by devlman

tee times are ready to be taken! thanks for coming!

btw a couple points: the garden crowd aint anything special. i can list many playoff crowds better than them, including us. great to hear the devil fans there making noise. also, the nbc camera guy still doesnt know how to work a hockey game. youd figure a nat'l tv network would get a competent guy. oh well, SWEEP!!

I heard a lot of noise from the Devils fans at the game today while watching on television. Good job, guys! There were also a lot of Devils logos being worn by the fans captured in the game photos. That would be a nice momento to have as a fan.

I couldn't care less what Rangers fans stayed or left but I don't think they have any place to point out how it was a shame when Devils fans left early in game four of the ECQFs against Philly in '04.

HOW SWEEP IT IS!!!

The LAST thing the rags and their fans had to hang over our heads is now gone,washed away in a a 4 game embarassment.

You mean a four game dismantling, destruction, demise,death.?

This is absolute payback for a fluke goal, but it won't be complete until we lift the cup. Fvck the Senators, they have no structure or defense, a match up with the Avs will be fine.

Hooray we beat a team with no offense, defense, and only mediocre goaltending!!

This would've been the worst series ever if it weren't the Devils vs. the Rangers and I wasn't a fan of the Devils. How the hell did the Rangers even make it into the playoffs?

Here is how:

GF: Rangers 257, Devils 242

GA: Rangers 215, Devils 229

Brodeur save %: .911 & Lundqvist save %: .922

Overall in the regular season, the Rangers had offense, defense and better goaltending than Martin Brodeur.