Ladies Hockey Jerseys

Devilsdude530

I wouldn't buy a pink one. If I bought a ladies jersey, I'd want it to actually look like what my team wears. Though I would definitely consider buying one of the normal looking jerseys like ThreeStars posted, if only they had a Devils one.

Rowdy I think I called the girls "like 12 or something" at the arena, which may be why sammy beat me to the post

as for the pink jerseys... bllleeeeeeccchhhhh

But I still have to laugh every time I see a Pink Manning jersey in a store (either one)... it kinda seems fitting for THAT family... come to think of it... the pink Pennington fits with his femine throwing arm :evil:

am I breaking some kinda rule hijacking through NFL rants instead of wrestling ones ???

If so, well at least Bret Hart looked cool in pink !!! B )

According to this article about it, at least the one for the Leafs will have the logo:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...l=1044442957278

They seem to think the research shows a whole market for these things among the existing fan base. Of course, these are probably the same people who thought adding the shootout would raise the ratings in the US because the casual sports fan in America can't stand ties and that's what's been keeping them from watching...and we all saw how well that worked.

I'm not sure how this is really different than the third jersey as a marketing ploy, of course, the team won't take the ice in it (although, in some cases, how funny would that be?). I guess I'm jaded about this kind of thing because I am a fan of a team whose GM refuses to have a third jersey because he says it's just a way to soak your fans for more money. In this case, you know what? If it sells, it brings in more revenue, which, in some small way, raises the Cap level for all teams. If it doesn't, it was just another failed marketing ploy. Would I be caught dead in one of these things? No. But I have a regular NJ jersey. The colors look better on me than pink. As for the form-fitting ones, I just don't care one way or another. I like the one I've got. It's comfortable.

I dunno 3 I would dig seing a hottie in one of those no matter what team the supported...

Needs to be a cutoff though.

mmmmm belly ...

homeroooogy2.jpg

... I saw a pink Philthy one that Lauren Hart wore while she sang the anthem. It didn't look too bad....

I figure it's just a more fitting color for the FlyHERS, so it looks better than the NHL one. :noclue:

I'd have to actually see the jersey. I saw a pink Philthy one that Lauren Hart wore while she sang the anthem. It didn't look too bad. Would I buy or wear one? More than likely no..

That one did actually looked good except for the Logo :puke:

i would never wear a pink jersey, that would just COMPLETELY ruin the jersey! I also have a pink Devils hat that I wear because somebody got it for me, and its nice, but I do take a lot of crap for it...I'm told it ruins the whole Devils logo. I wouldn't consider it being 'insulting' to create the pink jerseys...maybe for a little girl to have her first Devils jersey small and pink would be cute, but no way in hell am I ditching my red, black, and white to throw on a pink jersey...I BLEED RED BLACK AND WHITE

If so, well at least Bret Hart looked cool in pink !!! B )

And he was the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be! :koolaid: