2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Btw Paul MacLean is the fvcking man. I love how he just laughs at these fvcktards after they insult him, and then he calls a time-out with 17 seconds left in a 6-1 game to further humiliate the Habs. This man can coach my team anytime. I fvcking love it.

Agreed, I'm a fan of the "bug-eyed fat walrus!"

If there is ever a time where the Devils need a coach and Paul MacLean simultaneously needs a job, that sh!t better get done!

I'm satisfied by our coach, but what MacLean did was awesome. I just love when coaches do things like that or get into fights! Remember Deboer vs Torts last year. Awesome.

The habs got destroyed tonight, as a quebec city citizen I'm pretty happy haha!

Edited by Devs3cups

I'm satisfied by our coach, but what MacLean did was awesome. I just love when coaches do things like that or get into fights! Remember Deboer vs Torts last year. Awesome.

The habs got destroyed tonight, as a quebec city citizen I'm pretty happy haha!

Yeah too bad Pete's too classy to ever brag about what he said to Torts lol.  It's always more fun when the coaches get feisty, like Burns with Melrose in the '93 playoffs.

On to the next game...

Kesler goes in to hit Marleau, gets knocked in the head with Marleau's stick, and then goes down and stays down.  He pretends to be seriously injured, until a penalty is surely called, and then gets up, and tries to line up for the next play.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Montreal is being shatted on, Sterio must be loving this lol.

Ahhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnn hahahahahahahahahaha what a GREAT night i was with like 7 habs fans hahahahahahaha

Maclean calling a timeout at 6-1 with 17 seconds left was fvcking hilarious. Trolling them HARD

Montreal is being shatted on, Sterio must be loving this lol.

Ahhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnn hahahahahahahahahaha what a GREAT night i was with like 7 habs fans hahahahahahaha

Maclean calling a timeout at 6-1 with 17 seconds left was fvcking hilarious. Trolling them HARD

Haha I figured you enjoyed that bro. MacLean is my homeboy. That sh!t was classic!

Haha I figured you enjoyed that bro. MacLean is my homeboy. That sh!t was classic!

Habs fans on my facebook are going crazy about it lol

Make sure to remind them that the entire hockey world thinks they're a bunch of whiny little fairies, and that we all love Paul MacLean. Pour some salt in their wounds, they deserve it.
  • Like 1

Therien is such a tool. This is all his doing, and I feel bad for all the Habs players that had to start something with a line of Neil, Kassian, and Smith Those guys never had a chance but seemed to be following marching orders from the coach, Of course, they got a beat down. 

I genuinely like this Habs team. A lot of good players...but just an idiot for a coach. 

Edited by devilsrule33

Make sure to remind them that the entire hockey world thinks they're a bunch of whiny little fairies, and that we all love Paul MacLean. Pour some salt in their wounds, they deserve it.

Oh ive been quite busy this evening texting and posting on fb lol

cause im sure you guys STILL don't know how fvcking dumbass and self centered Habs fans can be... check this out

http://globalnews.ca/news/534071/watch-grade-5-student/

What a classic Canadian story. I don't mind the decision at all. If it was Habs jersey day and the school has uniforms, you either wear your school uniforms or a Habs jersey. It wasn't NHL jersey day. Secondly, if the officials were actually looking out for her best interests, I understand that side of it too. Being the only one wearing enemy colours in a school full of Habs fans can lead to a lot more than friendly ribbing, especially from older kids in higher grades. This is coming from someone who wore enemy colours back when I was in school for the 98 and 2003 playoffs against Ottawa. A lot of it can be fun back and forth, but it can be taken too far by a few.

Anyway Sterio, it always sucks being in enemy territory, but I think you are making Habs fans out to be way worse than they are. Compared to other teams, they couldn't be more friendly. I had 15 massive Sens fans go down for game 1 and 2 at the Bell Centre, and they had so much fun with the Habs fans and couldn't have been nicer. The Habs fans were all great in the Sens building last night too. Are they obnoxious at times, sure, but that wouldn't be any different from any group of Sports fans that dominate a city. You'd feel the same living in Toronto, NY, Boston, Detroit Philly, Wash, etc.