Game Used John Madden Stick

JWomp

Hey guys,

I came across a second John Madden stick so I'd like to sell my extra one or trade it for a stick of a player I don't have. It was purchased from the MeiGray Group (www.meigray.com) a few years ago. It's a gold Easton Synergy, the butt end tape is still there but the blade tape was removed by Madden or someone else within the Devils organization.

2902108730100299444S600x600Q85.jpg

My newer Madden stick is an RBK Sickick, which is the one I'd prefer to hold onto, but if the offer was right I would sell or trade this one instead of the Synergy.

2885883970100299444S600x600Q85.jpg

Feel free to message me with questions or if you would like to see some more photos.

Thanks,

Jordan

Edited by JWomp

• 3 weeks later...
How much is it, and is there an authentication certificate with it?

There is no COA included because MeiGray doesn not issue certificates for sticks (only jerseys), but I have the original invoice from MeiGray which I would include.

I just received an offer yesterday for the Madden Sickick, so depending on how that works out, I don't know if I'll have the other available for sale. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for your interest!

How much are you asking for. Also where is the best place to buy game used equipment because I can't find anywhere

The RBK stick has most likely sold, so I won't be selling my Synergy, but if you are looking for game used Devils stuff, try www.meigray.com

Nice RBK gamer JWOMP! :thumbsup:

Thanks! B )

Edited by JWomp

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.