Dish Network No Longer Carrying MSG/MSG+ Effective Immediately

Quinn01

Anyone familiar with these kinds of things have a ballpark guestimate on how long this might take to get resolved? Trying to decide if im going to have to shell out the 150 bucks for the nhl online streaming thing to watch the devils games. Thanks

TL

they already don't deserve your business, switch providers

Last season DirecTV gave me Center Ice because they didn't have Versus. This season I have DishNet and they gave me 3 months credit for the $7 sports package with Red Zone and wouldn't give me Center Ice. Screw DishNet but them I can't watch the Devils live on MSG or MSG+ because I am out of the local/regional area so games are blacked out and only can watch on replay.

Last season DirecTV gave me Center Ice because they didn't have Versus. This season I have DishNet and they gave me 3 months credit for the $7 sports package with Red Zone and wouldn't give me Center Ice. Screw DishNet but them I can't watch the Devils live on MSG or MSG+ because I am out of the local/regional area so games are blacked out and only can watch on replay.

Ah, but is it Dish's fault for not accepting a crazy price increase?

they already don't deserve your business, switch providers

I could switch to DirecTV or Comcast but i live in a small town in north west nj and i have the bundle (gives you phone,internet, and tv which is dishnetwork at a significant discount). So switching from dishnetwork would really increase all 3 rates individually because i lose the bundle. Small towns suck.

Got Dish Network about 3 year ago when i needed a good HD service for an outrageous new Behemoth of a TV in my living room :D

They have been great, both hardware and service has been rock solid!

For a loaded package at the time they ran about 10-15% less expensive than Direct TV, so that was pretty much the deciding factor. (probably because they did not have to pay for beyonce or the mini giraffe)

Have had service even through crazy Santa Ana winds and winter storms, situations where cable frequently goes down for extended periods.

Since i'm out of market with Center Ice this does not have too much impact on my Devils broadcasts.

Hope they resolve this issue soon, I can't imagine this will drag on too long.

think it's important they stand their ground, TV service is expensive enough without price gouging from FOX sports or whoever...

Edited by ice dog

FYI, I just researched it, If you have Dishnetwork, since they dropped MSG they gave all customers Center Ice for free for 2 weeks so now you can watch the Devils game (for me its channel 631) and all the other games that are happening tonight for free.