Pins

Jimmy Leeds

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Jimmy,

I haven't been on in awhile, otherwise I would have replied sooner, so hopefully you'll still see this.

I'm a huge pin collector and try to get every Devils pin I can.  I do have a 30th anniversary pin.  I only go to about 1 or 2 games a year so I don't know if they sold it at the game or not, the one I got was off of e-bay 2 years ago during the 30th year. 

Which 25th pin do you have?  I noticed there are 2 versions.  an sga from XM radio and then another 25th pin (that just says 25th with no sponsor).  I have the xm radio sga, but have been looking for the reg 25th with no sponsor on it (only saw it once on e-bay, the xm radio is the version that shows up all the time)

I also have an XM radio sga version of the prudential first year (not sure if they had a reg with no sponsor or not)

as far as 10th, I've been looking for that for a long time.  I've asked so many people on e-bay that have vintage devils auctions and I still haven't gotten a clear answer (some weren't sure, some didn't remember, some said yes but it was so long ago they may not know for sure).  I have never seen one either.  so I have no idea.  Hope to find one someday though.

I have all the playoff dueling pins too (mine go back to 2000 vs. flyers though, have been hoping that one day they would make all the ones from 95, 97, 94, and 88 playoff wins and 2000 vs. panthers and leafs).  I have other gameday pins too, but still hoping for a devils 10th and vintage playoff match ups from series they won prior to 2000.

hope this helps

Was there ever a 30th Anniversary pin for the Devs issued?

I have the 25th and was wondering of there was a 30th.

Also, was a 10th Anniversary pin also ever issued?

Thanks,

JL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.