Birthday at the Rock

Crisis

Hey guys, random question. Tomorrow I'm taking my girl to the game for her birthday. Does anyone know who or where I'm supposed to call to ask them to put her name on the scoreboard?

Just by the way, you have to be a FULL SEASON ticket holder to get a name on the scoreboard. I'm a partial plan sub, I called a few weeks ago, they said no dice.

Yeah, isn't that great? I guess typing all those names in without getting 1000s of

dollars in return wasn't worth it.

I know they don't have to do it, but it would be nice.

And I don't care how or what other teams do.

Anyway, happy birthday to your girl.

Just by the way, you have to be a FULL SEASON ticket holder to get a name on the scoreboard. I'm a partial plan sub, I called a few weeks ago, they said no dice.

I've been doing it for years now. I'm not a full season ticket holder. They never asked me if I was or not. I do call weeks in advance though. Unless, of course they changed the policy. :noclue:

Edited by Rock

I've been doing it for years now. I'm not a full season ticket holder. They never asked me if I was or not. I do call weeks in advance though. Unless, of course they changed the policy. :noclue:

They may have changed the policy. I've gotten the name on the board before, this year it was a no go. I was so surprised, I didn't even pursue the matter.

that's so dumb. i remember back in 2001 when my mother had my name put up on the scoreboard for my 16th birthday. it was pretty neat, especially since the same night i ended up getting to do the score-o too.

lame that you have to be a sth now.

I tried as well. I thought because I was from out of state (Va.) they would think, damn, thats a long commute so lets hook the brutha up!..................................nah! They did do it 2 yrs ago. My daughter called it in and we took pics right after the 1st period ended.

We should have STHs on the board call for people's birthdays, swamp the bastards for this policy.

Andrew is having my name put on the board on Wednesday. We had to use his aunt's name and account number to make it happen. I think they started that this year which is pretty weak. Either way, I'm excited.

When I went to the Devils game against phoenix on my birthday last season, I remember talking to the Devils Dancers and I mentioned it was my birthday and they chose me for the question thing that Kim does during the 1st period. Got a $50 bestbuy giftcard for it and hugs from the Devils Dancers and the Devils won 5-2 so all in all a good night. So maybe try that if you want. That would be a nice little christmas gift.

Edited by Prucenterrules