2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

You see this is why the Rags are cooked regardless of if they win game 7 tomorrow. Once again an unnecessarily long first round grind against an inferior team, just like Ottawa, Wash in 2012, Wash in 2013. They were steamrolled today...no killer instinct. SOFT

• Like 1

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice

Rangers fan being pummeled by group of Flyers' fans in a fight.

Security is trying to break it up. Some guys still not separated. Fight is in upper deck to left of press box.

Man, I never thought I'd find myself supporting the Phailures and their barbaric fans but.. I hope a couple of em got a few good punches in :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rangers fan being pummeled by group of Flyers' fans in a fight.

Security is trying to break it up. Some guys still not separated. Fight is in upper deck to left of press box.

Not that it's cool to do this...but we see the way they behave at the Rock and Coliseum. You know they were asking for it and the Flyers are a fan base that will give it to ya'

Not that it's cool to do this...but we see the way they behave at the Rock and Coliseum. You know they were asking for it and the Flyers are a fan base that will give it to ya'

I was thinking the same thing. I mean I wouldn't be shocked if the Rag fan got ganged up on either, but he more than likely provoked the Flyer fans in some way.