DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

I asked them to put something about it there and they said there isn't anything they can do so it's just something we are going to have to deal with.

Oh well, at least we tried.

Maybe next time our group name could be "New Jersey Devils Supporters Section (Standing Only)"? I have no idea how their system works, but maybe that's the one variable in the system where we can at least try to give customers a heads up before they just try to buy discounted tix? Just an idea.

Oh well, at least we tried.

Maybe next time our group name could be "New Jersey Devils Supporters Section (Standing Only)"? I have no idea how their system works, but maybe that's the one variable in the system where we can at least try to give customers a heads up before they just try to buy discounted tix? Just an idea.

Good idea, I just called them to see if they can change under promotional offer where it says "Devils Supporters Section" to "Devils Supporters Chanting and Standing Section".

They said if they can do it they will so we'll see.

I'm pumped up for this one! I'm contemplating either calling a representative or e-mailing one to see if there is a way I can buy a ticket for the last row of the section, that way I won't have the same problem with people sitting behind me. Everytime I go to get tickets on that screen I seem to be getting the middle of the section.

We're gonna try and spread the more vocal people out that way the entire section is strong. I say this time, don't sit down. If the people behind you have an issue with it, it's their fault...this section is clearly designated as standing.

Hopefully more people will have the idea this time, I just didn't want to be a jerk since it was a family behind me with a little kid and I didn't want to start anything. It could've been possible that they bought tickets before this got started and didn't know what they were walking into. If I do get stuck I'm just going to find a way to move to an open seat somewhere in the back of the section.

We're gonna try and spread the more vocal people out that way the entire section is strong. I say this time, don't sit down. If the people behind you have an issue with it, it's their fault...this section is clearly designated as standing.

what if they are season ticket holders in that section. I am just saying that we shouldn't be inconsiderate to them. If there was a section that was dedicated to the supporters than thats fine.

The STHs are towards the front of the section..We have all seats from rows 8 back, there's no reason for someone to be in these seats that are not involved with the supporting thing..if that happens just move to the back I guess or have them move to the front.

ok, that works then. I am in, just waiting to see if some ppl want to come with before i buy

I just need to make sure I can get off from work. I go to Port 44 before every game anyway so I'm down for that.

Whoever is posting the link on TG please stop. Last time we had more than a handful of people find out through fire and ice and other places about cheap tickets...feel free to promote the section and facebook, but throwing around 20 dollar tickets just results in abuse of the link.

Whoever is posting the link on TG please stop. Last time we had more than a handful of people find out through fire and ice and other places about cheap tickets...feel free to promote the section and facebook, but throwing around 20 dollar tickets just results in abuse of the link.

Well I'm not so sure it's entirely that person's fault.. Reading their posts, as I read a lot of TG blog comments, the poster always says that it is a standing and cheering section.. Sometimes they even post a link to the Facebook page which gives an additional description that it's a cheering and standing section.. I'm sure we got a lot of new cheerers from it as well, so we'll never know where the sitters came from..

Rest assured, there will always be people just using this to get a cheap seat for the game so let's not get too hung up on weeding them out.. Not worth the energy, just go and be loud yourself that's the real point of the group and it will catch on more and more