Whole New Fan Overseas!

Calyptus

Al right I watch my first NHL match yesterday and felt in love with the Devils. I don't know anything about NHL, but this team just looked great when I saw it and I also enjoy the logo. Cheap way to become a fan, I know!

I would like to hear some things from fans and not just go on google.com and search after "New Jersey Devils", I think it is much more funny to hear stuff from fans. So if any one would be interested in helping me a bit in this thread, then I would be very glad!

I would like to hear about the league (a little bit)

The last couple of years (Devils) Good players, Bad players!

Draft etc.

Please help me to know a little bit more about this team, because im absolutely sure that this team is my favorite!

I can add that im danish and a very big fan of a danish team called "Nordsjaelland Cobras" but you guys do might not know it anyway:-)

Things to know...last night's game was awful, most of our elite players are gone except for Marty Brodeur, we had the best defensive team in hockey a while along with some of the best defensemen....man you just missed out on the glory years imo.

Welcome Calyptus!

What the hell is a Calyptus? :D

You can add 2003 to that Stanley Cup banner you found in yer Avatar. :thumbsup:

This team has always been about the Defense. And it is sed (rightly so) that Defense wins Championships.

The devils organization is an awesome example of loyalty, meaning what you say, and a hard workin bunch of guys.

Look into video clips on youtube odr something and watch the best D man ever Scott Stevens in action.

He is legend in the league, let alone to New Jersey fans.

Look around this site. Poke yer head into some threads and you'll get a feel for them fast enough.

I am amazed you became a fan watching them lose the the Rags though. The koolaid is strong with you :koolaid: (you'll learn more about the :koolaid: with a little study)

Edited by Masked Fan

First of all I have to say thanks to the nice respond on this thread. Didn't expect that much interest! So I appreciate it!

As time goes and more than I learn about this team, more active will I be on this board, so for a moment I just stick around and try to learn some different stuff about this team and history etc.

Im a big sports fan and follow a lot of teams, so it should only be a question of time before i get in to it! :dance:

If any one should come up with some things then they are more than welcome to write it here, so I can check bye now and then!

Happy to be a part of the devils fan scare!....

:rolleyes::)

• 1 month later...
Al right I watch my first NHL match yesterday and felt in love with the Devils. I don't know anything about NHL, but this team just looked great when I saw it and I also enjoy the logo. Cheap way to become a fan, I know!

I would like to hear some things from fans and not just go on google.com and search after "New Jersey Devils", I think it is much more funny to hear stuff from fans. So if any one would be interested in helping me a bit in this thread, then I would be very glad!

I would like to hear about the league (a little bit)

The last couple of years (Devils) Good players, Bad players!

Draft etc.

Please help me to know a little bit more about this team, because im absolutely sure that this team is my favorite!

I can add that im danish and a very big fan of a danish team called "Nordsjaelland Cobras" but you guys do might not know it anyway:-)

you definitely picked the right team...welcome!!!! it sucks that brodeur is gonna be out for most of the year because he is the best goalie to ever step onto the ice. and i'm not just saying that! one thing to know is, as a devils fan --- RANGERS SUCK and we hate them!! :devil: my favorite thing about the devils is the emphasis (may have spelled that wrong) on the team, rather than individual players! oh, and watch out for zach parise - he's becoming quite the star and he's a great guy too!