Cop Caught on Video

Nature's Minister

Don't call us if you have such issues.

Easy enough.

And, how would anyone know if I really WAS a cop? Or a detective, which actually I am.

Anyone know me? See my ID?

Maybe I'm just lonely, like STD, and am striving for some sort of acceptance, and have to defend a profeesion that I'm not even part of?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't call us if you have such issues.

Easy enough.

And, how would anyone know if I really WAS a cop? Or a detective, which actually I am.

Anyone know me? See my ID?

Maybe I'm just lonely, like STD, and am striving for some sort of acceptance, and have to defend a profeesion that I'm not even part of?

Haha this dude sounds like he works for BPD. Lmaoooooo oh man. I swear, there are A LOT of cops, that I know of, that act like this. I don't know about other states or what not but theres lots of cops where I live who act like they are the best things in the world, and they arent. There are numerous cops that I've heard of who have beaten their wives and yet they are still on the police force. I've been told that cops can get too aggressive and almost make everyone a target for attack. Now, I'm not saying all cops are bad but a lot of them are very assinine. I do know cops who are like .... dreams come true. Lmao. Some of them are so nice, its not even funny.

Also, in this video, near the end, I love how the cop says "he feels like arresting him, just to prove that he's wrong." or something like that. ...Honestly.

My brother actually worked for our local police department and I know how screwed up some stations can be.

Hehe also that cop sounded a little bit like Officer Farva...but maybe it's just me.

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

I know quite a few cops, most are nice, level headed people, some of them are a$$holes, like this guy. Just like any other group of people, I'm sure theres a$$hole bank tellers and stock brokers too.

I know plenty of a-holes cops..............and you know what, other cops hate 'em too.

I ask this with all seriousness: Why doesn't anyone do anything about it? One thing a lot of people hate about cops is that the "good cops" seem all too willing to let the "bad cops" run amok, as if the "brotherhood" is more important than protecting the image of law enforcement and, more importantly, the rights of the citizenry.

I ask this with all seriousness: Why doesn't anyone do anything about it? One thing a lot of people hate about cops is that the "good cops" seem all too willing to let the "bad cops" run amok, as if the "brotherhood" is more important than protecting the image of law enforcement and, more importantly, the rights of the citizenry.