GDT: Devils @ Phailures 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

This website is probably still miles ahead of most of the Facebook groups I'm in, and other sites. We're spoiled here... There are a lot of idiots out there.

I've said this before, but oh man that facebook group.  "Fans of the NJ Devils" or whatever.  Yikes.  Makes Rangers fans look knowledgeable.

Edited by Devilsfan118

I've said this before, but oh man that facebook group.  "Fans of the NJ Devils" or whatever.  Yikes.  Makes Rangers fans look knowledgeable.

ALOT of those fan groups on there are just bad.. like the comments on the 233 crazies page when people leave comments under what he posts some of it is just unbelievably retarded.. and really shows how much of a lack of knowledge some people have

ALOT of those fan groups on there are just bad.. like the comments on the 233 crazies page when people leave comments under what he posts some of it is just unbelievably retarded.. and really shows how much of a lack of knowledge some people have

The best part of the 233 crazies page on FB are the auctions they have.  While the signed replicas are official replicas, the customization is just god awful and the font is often not even close.  Plus people really overpay for them too and usually they are the ones who don't know you can get the same thing for MUCH cheaper.

The best though on that page is every month they have a laundry list of people they call out to pay for their auctions.  lol I guess those people realized the garbage they bid one without thinking about it first.

i always get a good laugh out of the idiots that pay way too much for some of the things they auction off there.. the only thing i ended up getting from them was a langenbrunner signed 8x10 i won it for like $2 lol .. you see some people on there paying like $60plus for a signed 8x10 of someone you can get in person for $20

i always get a good laugh out of the idiots that pay way too much for some of the things they auction off there.. the only thing i ended up getting from them was a langenbrunner signed 8x10 i won it for like $2 lol .. you see some people on there paying like $60plus for a signed 8x10 of someone you can get in person for $20

or $250 for a horribly customized replica carter jersey.  I don't blame the people when they don't want to pay up later.

Plus I like how they have pucks personalized by some players with "Rangers suck."  Yeah having a puck showing off a massive inferiority complex really raises its value.

The people who comment on those Facebook fan groups should be forced to pass a hockey IQ test to continue watching. Since they'd all fail miserably, it would help weed out a lot of fvcking morons.

Here are pretty much every post on those groups right now:

1) Cory or Marty?

2) I think we should trade Gelinas and a 5th rounder in 2016 for Tavares.  Is this a good deal for us?

3) OMG!! Fully stitched authentic Devils jerseys for only $35!!!! website: www.fakesh!ttychinesejerseys.com

4) The goal song sucks!  I hate everything!

5) Look I made this sh!tty-looking customized t-shirt.  Buy one!!  I even put one that says "Jagr-bomb"!  I am so clever!

6) When is the next game/signing/event/etc.  I am too lazy to do a 5 second google search.

• Like 1

REAL NJ DEVILS FANS is the one I think you're talking about. It started out pretty cool, but is run by Marty's nephew, I believe. He doesn't butt in too much, so I don't put the blame on him. But things started downgrading once Cory started getting a lot of starts. You can't really have a rational conversation there without inevitably having to deal with people who "don't give a sh!t if Cory leaves his summer, Marty's better", etc., etc., etc...... Just a few months ago, it was a lot better, was one of the better FB groups to chat about Devils hockey in..

Edited by DJ Eco