Game 4 Seats

CRASHER

The guy in front of me and his son in Section 222 can't go to Game 4 on Wedneday and

he's wanting to sell the seats for the $120 face value for the game (he's got a parking

pass too, but it would be a bit cooler if we could all pool one car from someplace

near the arena and spare me the $10 parking too maybe :)

anyone who wants these please let me know ASAP :)

I'm not interested, because of obvious reasons, but I do have a question...

When you say "spare you the $10 parking pass", do you mean that you don't have them?

And if not, man you should definitely get them, they own, they're cheaper, and you always get a spot close to the arena, it owns, especially in lot 20...

i disagree. well i dont know how the passes work.. i just thought u had to be a season ticket holder to get them.. so if u arent.. then u cant right?

Its so easy for a kid whose parents buy his tickets to be giving advice about gettin the parking passes and how its so mcuh better... He completely forgets that many of us have to buy our tickets and can't afford a full season and can't get the passes... But were all stupid for that right? pathetic!

pooh I'm just purely bitter that my $900 a year isn't good enough to not have to use

my secret entrance to get me into the A lot for a game... that's all my comment was

aimed at.. when I slam someone I tend to be more blatant :evil:

Oh, Crasher, I was directing that to Langsgirl, not you. I wasn't taking issue with anyone, even you, Langsgirl. OK? God knows, Stubbs deserves it sometimes, but I didn't see this as one of the times. :P

p.s. - What secret entrance? We could use that info next year. B )

Edited by poohbear

*lol*

yes it's ALL TRUE... the deep dark secrets I hide would shatter a mere mortal :evil:

(bah who am I kidding :P )

but pooh my secret to get to the A Gate I need to keep well guarded.. what's it

worth to ya ??? :)

as for Has' comment.. I guess it's easy to get from down low and warmups to the

Mrs Fields to my seat in 222 when I ignore anyone in sight on the way (no PK I won't

let it go :P )

*edit* my biggest secret is that I am really 6'2'' :rofl:

Edited by CRASHER

Has I will show proof of my massive real height in tonight's recap with a classic old-school picture that fits a running joke I am using tonight :)

uumm.. pooh... well I could use a free meal.. and since the secret way is kinda involved

with my pre-game eating habits :)

man I should be the PR guy in charge of telling Steven's health and status :evil:

So what...the secret entrance is via Pizza Uno's? :huh: If all it takes is a pizza, I'm in.

good to see someone pays attention :)

and yes it does actually :evil:

and don't worry I stick out like the sorest of thumbs.. and I'm NEVER late for a playoff game !!

Well, I was down at warm-ups that last game looking for you. So I remember why you weren't at warm-ups, yeah. :P

I don't know if we're gonna make any playoff games. :( My husband is working insane hours. But we're getting those same weekend season tickets next season. I WILL buy you a pizza for that information. ;)

hmmm, I won a dinner for two for Pizza Uno's at the Dinner with the Devils. What will that get me? :uni:

Edited by poohbear

Well, I was down at warm-ups that last game looking for you. So I remember why you weren't at warm-ups, yeah. :P

I don't know if we're gonna make any playoff games. :( My husband is working insane hours. But we're getting those same weekend season tickets next season. I WILL buy you a pizza for that information. ;)

hmmm, I won a dinner for two for Pizza Uno's at the Dinner with the Devils. What will that get me? :uni:

I wasn't there cause my waiter at Uno's had downs syndrome or WORSE, it was

awful slow.. I pissed off my friend from upstate NY I think cause it made us miss

warmups which I was not happy about...

*lol*

see folks.. I CAN be bought.. esp with what I am going to eat anyway :D

yeah I think a prima pepperoni and salad or soup (depends on the weather)

works fairly :)

Its so easy for a kid who's parents buy his tickets to be giving advice about getting the parking passes and how it's so much better... He completely forgets that many of us have to buy our tickets and can't afford a full season and can't get the passes... But we're all stupid for that right? pathetic!

I was just trying to help langsgirl, I didn't know that partial season ticket holders couldn't get parking passes.

And it is a lot better, it's cheaper and you get better access to the arena.

There is a private lot (lot 20), for parking pass holders only, and we get access to the arena in any lot, when those without have to park over by Giants Stadium at times and either take a bus over (which I did last season), or walk over the plank.

-I really don't see how I'm pathetic for suggesting a cheaper, better alternative to someone who I thought was able to obtain the passes...

-I don't know where you were going with your post...

I'm just an innocent fan. :P:P:P

i tend to read your posts as putting people down cause they dont have your luxury... BECAUSE... i have seen u many times mocking people for not having a TV or mocking people for the type of cable they have.. so it was easy for me to read your post as a mocking for people who dont ahve the parking passes or season tickets.. which is so easy to say when u arent paying for them!!!

Well, considering I pay for all of my clothes and have a high paying job, and pay for all of the food at games.

I don't think I'm that cheap.

You can't tell me ANY 16 year old pays for their tickets.

And those tv/cable issues were mere questions, and kind of jokes...

Some could mock me for not having Center Ice....

"But I'm really a nice guy!" - K.D. #3!

You can't tell me ANY 16 year old pays for their tickets.

Not everyone has their parents pay for their tickets. I'm only 14 and I pay for mine. I did the same thing last year at 13. That's why I almost always sit in the cheapest seats.

I dunno what the deal is with parking passes since I don't have one, but I do have a question for people who park in the lot by the arena. Do you guys find it to be a royal pain in the ass to park in there? The 3 or 4 times that I have parked there were during the week and there were small crowds, yet still the traffic getting out was miserable. However, everytime I park by Giant's Stadium and go through the tunnel I walk across, get in the car, and then zip right onto the Turnpike or Route 3.

I dunno what the deal is with parking passes since I don't have one, but I do have a question for people who park in the lot by the arena. Do you guys find it to be a royal pain in the ass to park in there? The 3 or 4 times that I have parked there were during the week and there were small crowds, yet still the traffic getting out was miserable. However, everytime I park by Giant's Stadium and go through the tunnel I walk across, get in the car, and then zip right onto the Turnpike or Route 3.

If you park in Lot 20, which you can't without a pass, but anywhere behind that lot is just as good for getting on the 'pike.

lot 20 is right there, and I'm home in 15-20 mins from the arena...

The drive there is a bit longer though..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.