Favorite jokes thread in Off Topic

I've been trying to post a joke but when I click on the thread I get blank pages? :huh: I thought it was a glitch, but when I tried earlier there were just 6 replies with sammy being the last and now there are 8 with Rowdy being last, so obviously I'm the only one that getting the glitch. :noclue:

It's still there. However, metallidevils insisted upon posting an extremely wide image which is probably causing the problem. The page is still there, it simply looks blank. Scroll around a bit, you'll find what you need. :)

To be fair to metallidevils he had posted it then edited it out and I asked if he could post it again...well you probably saw that dialog. I didn't expect him to post it ten times though although that wouldn't have made a difference with lateral scrollage.

To be fair to metallidevils he had posted it then edited it out and I asked if he could post it again...well you probably saw that dialog. I didn't expect him to post it ten times though although that wouldn't have made a difference with lateral scrollage.

So you are to blame for the excessive lateral scrollage. :P

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to sound quite so snarky when I pointed that out. :doh1: