Kariya For 1.2 Mm?????

smelly

HOS:

Sure you can.

The HOS loves being different.

Hah; I always figured you liked the Avs a little more than the Devs because of all the avatar/sig stuff and cause you live there, but I also figured you just overload us with the Avs stuff in your avatar and sig to be different and have a little fun with us since we all had Devils stuff :lol: You did admit one time Marty was your favorite player though.

I can't help but wonder, are you going to answer who you rooted for in 2001 or not? :evil: You had to have rooted for someone in Game 7 at least :lol: Personally I don't really care if you're 51% Avs and 49% Devs or the other way around (though that would be nice) but it would be interesting for posterity to know once and for all which side you lean to ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll never see any Ranger, Flyer, or Leaf stuff in the HOS' avatar or sig.

NJ in the East.

Colorado in the West.

It's as simple as that.

Gracious eh...gracious would be having NJ stuff while on the this Eastern team site and your COL stuff on the Western team site....it is as simple as that :P

No, being gracious means tolerating, and even embracing, differences between posters.

Oh, so you want others to be gracious towards you, but not the other way around. I see.

The HOS is one of a kind. Crying about sigs is peanuts compared to what goes on in life. I know.

... :huh: No one ever made it out to be like it was the end of the world that HOS has an Avs signature....and no one ever made it sound like it was the worst of their problems because HOS had an Avs signature...so where is this coming from????

... :huh: No one ever made it out to be like it was the end of the world that HOS has an Avs signature....and no one ever made it sound like it was the worst of their problems because HOS had an Avs signature...so where is this coming from????

It had to be uneasy for him when he was taken to task by a couple of people (not you or Zam or Has). HOS has made it no secret where his allegiance stood. The Avs are his first team and the Devils are his second. For some reason, a friendly joke started by you turned into more when someone made a comment they shouldn't have. I am not gonna say who it was because I have respect for everyone here.

Some of us have large signatures that take up half the screen. Some have large images that can do the same. I never complained about it because I perceived it as minimal compared to everyday life. What makes it okay for one to disrespect another poster who has never given this board a problem? It isn't right.

I look at it as Much Ado 'Bout Nothing. Compared to some of the things we deal with personally, it shouldn't have come up. To give you a perfect example, my family is going through a very difficult time right now. One which saddens me and which I pray things will improve :(:saddevil::evilcry: . Only a couple of you are familiar with this situation. I come here to get away from it and to enjoy each post. Not to see a select few ruin it for some.

In my book, it pales in comparison. Hope that's understood.

Okay. I'm just....so....confused right now....

Thread goes one way, turns into a joke, and then all of a sudden random people get hurt feelings (who didn't have anything to do with the joking in the first place), and now other people are talking about their personal problems and saying signatures and avatars should be the least of our concerns???

Am I in the Twilight Zone or something???? Is there a full moon or something??? I just don't get how something so DUMB could get blown so waaaay out of proportion...and what gets me more is that it's by people who had nothing to do with the entire joke to begin with!!

Hey Derek, why don't you go out and get yourself a sense of humor? Why do you hafta take things so damn seriously and then lecture us about life? Who the hell are you anyway, our priest?

I don't think HOS gives a rats ass what we think, and knows we say this stuff in jest. His avatar and sig has been picked on before, but he's still here isn't he??

Oh and why don't you go ahead and name names so that we know exactly what you are talking about not left wondering.

P.S. Learn to quote a message already!

I don't think anyone in this thread was ripping on HOS (SBT either) for his avatars or sigs. He's a great poster who knows his stuff and keeps us all amused. He's never done anything to offend anyone ('cept maybe those big images of Absolut or Guiness ;) ) and frankly I don't see any of the posts to be brought out that way. He won't be going anywhere. I think the thing was some were wondering, myself included in a prior conversation with him privately, why he has no Devs stuff in his sig or avatar. I had plenty of LOTR stuff in my avatar for awhile and my sig never used to have much (another LOTR reference only at the time). It's his option not to have it, the question was just being asked. As far as the sigs go, that's his option, too. I believe you are allowed 6000 characters in a sig. Some people don't like what's there but the bottom line is it's up to DM.

We've barely broken into July, we won the Stanley Cup, let's chill a bit people. B) No problems, mon!

Derek take that line about long sigs and shove it where the sun don't shine...you can't complain because then your hypocrisy would be messing up the place...between your previous usage of fonts and double line skips you are not one to talk :soap:

Go have a pity party for one...everyone has crap in their life...you are not the chosen one to bear the burdens of the world...back to the list...I should have known better :angry: