Radio Broadcast

redruM

I'm sure most of you were either att he game or watch ing on TV. Between the 1st & 2nd periods I had to run to pick my daughter up and caught a great interview by shrri ross. she was talking to an Ottawa writer form the Globe & Mail News or something like that.. Been covering hockey for 20+ years...

Basically his 1st sentence is that watching the rags play makes him ant to PUKE, he cannot stand the fact that they donot play hockey but defend and hope for a goal. He said watching the rags for 2 series now has been disturbing, and they are ruining the sport!!

Conversely he said he really enjoys the devils style, they play the game they way it SHOULD be played...

Amazing how things have changed ove the years...

it may not be the trap... but its UGLY hockey..

Devils Rock!!

If the Rags do win this series, I am not going to bitch about them using the trap and ruining hockey.

What I do want instead is for every single Rags fan to find the nearest Devils fan and get down on their knees and beg for forgiveness for 18 years of taunts, insults and heckling about how the Devils used the trap and how they ruined hockey.

Edited by DevsMan84

I'm sure most of you were either att he game or watch ing on TV. Between the 1st & 2nd periods I had to run to pick my daughter up and caught a great interview by shrri ross. she was talking to an Ottawa writer form the Globe & Mail News or something like that.. Been covering hockey for 20+ years...

Basically his 1st sentence is that watching the rags play makes him ant to PUKE, he cannot stand the fact that they donot play hockey but defend and hope for a goal. He said watching the rags for 2 series now has been disturbing, and they are ruining the sport!!

Conversely he said he really enjoys the devils style, they play the game they way it SHOULD be played...

Amazing how things have changed ove the years...

it may not be the trap... but its UGLY hockey..

Devils Rock!!

There was a Globe & Mail article not too long ago saying how likeable the team is, same person??

What I do want instead is for every single Rags fan to find the nearest Devils fan and get down on their knees and beg for forgiveness for 18 years of taunts, insults and heckling about how the Devils used the trap and how they ruined hockey.

As much as I agree with this sentiment, I think I have a better chance of finally getting that pet chimpanzee I always wanted for Christmas.

Rangers fans are too blinded by their sense of self-importance (the greatest city in the US obviously = the greatest sports teams, regardless of actual results) to ever acknowledge this. They think the world should be dazzled by their living sofabed and ignore the rest of it.

the rangers do not even attempt a forecheck until they are down 2 goals. it's really painful to watch.

say what you will about the 1995 devils, but that team scored 67 goals in 20 playoff games. those are basically run and gun type numbers these days.