F--K DALLAS

Matteau#32

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you WENT TO THE RIGHT FORUM YOU'D KNOW!!!!!

Remember the days when this place was moderated and sh!t was where it belongs

I came to the HOCKEY FORUM to get away from the bandwagon idiocy all over the internet, thanks!!!!

well if you WENT TO THE RIGHT FORUM YOU'D KNOW!!!!!

Remember the days when this place was moderated and sh!t was where it belongs

I came to the HOCKEY FORUM to get away from the bandwagon idiocy all over the internet, thanks!!!!

This thread is unnecessary but I shouldn't be surprised considering who posted it. I'm surprised that troll hasn't been banned yet. Shouldn't all of us Giant fans (or anyone who wanted the Cowboys to lose) just be happy with a victory without trying to trash Dallas? I hate the Cowboys but I have to hand it to them on playing a competitive, exciting game. Hell, I thought they were going to pull out the victory at the end. Congrats to them and their fans on a hard fought game.

This thread is unnecessary but I shouldn't be surprised considering who posted it. I'm surprised that troll hasn't been banned yet. Shouldn't all of us Giant fans (or anyone who wanted the Cowboys to lose) just be happy with a victory without trying to trash Dallas? I hate the Cowboys but I have to hand it to them on playing a competitive, exciting game. Hell, I thought they were going to pull out the victory at the end. Congrats to them and their fans on a hard fought game.