270 replies to this topic

#81 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Incarcerated Bob is not a source, nor does he have any sources. He throws crap against the wall that is plausible but intentionally vague.

Example, last trade deadline, he swore up and down that a huge deal was coming out of Toronto "any minute", but couldn't say who was involved. Now, there were rumors for weeks that the Leafs were going to make a big move. He keeps swearing up and down a move was "imminent" and "would be announced shortly". Then, when nothing happened, well, he claimed that the deal fell through at the last possible second before the deadline. How convenient. He does that all the time.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#82 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Incarcerated Bob is not a source, nor does he have any sources. He throws crap against the wall that is plausible but intentionally vague.

Example, last trade deadline, he swore up and down that a huge deal was coming out of Toronto "any minute", but couldn't say who was involved. Now, there were rumors for weeks that the Leafs were going to make a big move. He keeps swearing up and down a move was "imminent" and "would be announced shortly". Then, when nothing happened, well, he claimed that the deal fell through at the last possible second before the deadline. How convenient. He does that all the time.

Moreover, this past off season my buddy sent me an Incarcerated Bob tweet stating Parise signed with the Pens. Apparently he tweeted out Peyton to the Broncos last year and that's why people trust him.
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#83 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Didn't see it listed here, but Carolina traded Brian Boucher back to Philadelphia along with Mark Alt for Luke Pither.

http://espn.go.com/n...lina-hurricanes
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#84 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,095 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Moreover, this past off season my buddy sent me an Incarcerated Bob tweet stating Parise signed with the Pens. Apparently he tweeted out Peyton to the Broncos last year and that's why people trust him.

Yeah, he tweeted about Revis re-signing with the Jets a couple of years ago and that's where I first heard about him. Problem is, there had been a TON of rumors that Revis was close on a contract. Bob just said it was 'official' before anyone else. Even though it wasn't official yet, he just went for it and everyone thought he was a genius. Of course, he also said Asomugha to Jets was official, and that never happened.

#85 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,565 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Have to admit I'm shocked at the hate for Gomez... I was disappointed he left and went to NYR, but once he sigfned that contract I knew he was doomed. look at the history of devcils signing w/ the Rags!!

Besides I have a soft spot for most players who won the Cup w/ us and then left... except for Freeze I HATE HIM!!
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#86 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Have to admit I'm shocked at the hate for Gomez... I was disappointed he left and went to NYR, but once he sigfned that contract I knew he was doomed. look at the history of devcils signing w/ the Rags!!

Besides I have a soft spot for most players who won the Cup w/ us and then left... except for Freeze I HATE HIM!!

Gomez left us and joined our rival then went to play for the team i hate the most... he's dead to me lol

www.SterioDesign.com

#87 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yeah, Bob's a moe-ron who let his WFAN fame get to his head.

However, for the sake of argument, the only way it makes any sense for the Devils to get Bernier now is if Moose is suddenly considering retirement.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#88 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, Bob's a moe-ron who let his WFAN fame get to his head.

However, for the sake of argument, the only way it makes any sense for the Devils to get Bernier now is if Moose is suddenly considering retirement.

or an injury

www.SterioDesign.com

#89 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

it's getting nasty in MTL with Subban he really think he's the sh!t and he's the one pushing for more money not Meehan...

and MTL really doesnt want to budge and move out of their structure they had planned... so what i see happening is Subban signing an offer sheet around 5per with a team who would likely pick low anyway and give a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and if MTL match well they'd be in cap hell

i like this lol

unless the flyers does it cause i really dont want to play that guy too much i cant stand him

www.SterioDesign.com

#90 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,017 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

it's getting nasty in MTL with Subban he really think he's the sh!t and he's the one pushing for more money not Meehan...

and MTL really doesnt want to budge and move out of their structure they had planned... so what i see happening is Subban signing an offer sheet around 5per with a team who would likely pick low anyway and give a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and if MTL match well they'd be in cap hell

i like this lol

unless the flyers does it cause i really dont want to play that guy too much i cant stand him

The Phailures would probably try that too. Hopefully he gets sh!t straight with Montreal.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#91 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Looks like Redden will be allowed to be compliance bought out immediately. I assume Gomez will follow suit.

Larry Brooks @NYP_Brooksie

Appears as if agreement reached as suggested here earlier.Compliance buyout can be used now on Redden with NYR taking 5.6M cap hit (1/2)...

2/2..NYR would take cap hit even if Redden signs with another team as UFA. This option will be available to all clubs (Mont/Gomez).

-----------------------------------------

Basically Rangers keep his cap hit for this season as if Redden was in the AHL, but Redden can be bought out now and can play for a different NHL team under a new contract. For this season, it appears, Redden would have 2 separate cap entries for 2 teams.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#92 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

The Phailures would probably try that too. Hopefully he gets sh!t straight with Montreal.

I wonder how many race comments would be forced/danced around with he and Simmonds on the ice at the same time. And well, Philly has a pretty sh!tty track record for that sort of thing lol
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#93 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

Colin White will be attending Blues camp as a tryout:

http://blues.nhl.com...s.htm?id=650448
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#94 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

Colin White will be attending Blues camp as a tryout:

http://blues.nhl.com...s.htm?id=650448

Good for Whitey, hope he gets a spot on the team.
25smul5.png

#95 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

godamnit im looking at videos from the playoffs and its a total shame that we don't have Poni anymore, he was a HUGE part of our success with all the little things he was doing in the offensive zone.

Thats on Lou for waiting last fvcking minute every fvcking time. We could have signed him before he would have signed somewhere else.

www.SterioDesign.com

#96 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

We could have signed him[Poni] before he would have signed somewhere else.

How do you know this? I don't think the Devils ever could have signed him, he signed for under market value so he wanted to play in Winnipeg for a specific reason.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#97 slimegoat

slimegoat

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

PL3 Signs with Anaheim.

http://ducks.nhl.com...s.htm?id=650512
Current Devils in the Locker Room: CLOUTHIER Red Preseason #52, DANEYKO White 94-95 #3, JEFFERSON White Game Issued "Kool Aid Jersey", LAKOVIC White 98-99 #32, LEBLOND Red 08-09 #25, PELUSO Red 94-95 #8, RUPP Red 06-07 #17, SKRLAC Red Preseason #48

#98 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

PL3 Signs with Anaheim.

http://ducks.nhl.com...s.htm?id=650512

Always liked the guy. His scrap with Cam (when he was on the Blues) a few years back was legendary......

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#99 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

How do you know this? I don't think the Devils ever could have signed him, he signed for under market value so he wanted to play in Winnipeg for a specific reason.

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone keeps saying how bad it is the Devils didn't just resign Poni. I'm more in the line of thinking he specifically wanted to play with the Jets...not sure why. I definitely would have liked to keep him in Jersey, I really like him.

1dun.jpg

#100 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

he said he couldnt wait for the devils to make up their mind and wait for the whole Zach saga to be over. too lazy to find the quote though

does "try to sign him" would have been better in my original sentence ? it was dumb not to try, there ya go. It's still on Lou

www.SterioDesign.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users