Scott Stevens

Pepperkorn

One of my mutt buddies in a roving pack in Phffflluggerville tells me this sammy dude's got a bunch of little airplanes sitting on his TV it's all set up like a tarmac with a little fake runway strip painted on the top - sometimes sammy makes them all taxi down the strip or come in for a landing

OK and once... my friend tells me, Heros is on the TV and this sammy guy -- he's just holding this plane up in the air making little circles while watching the show - then my buddy figures it all out - he's got it in a holding pattern until a commercial so he doesn't miss anything bringin' her in for a landing...

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mutt buddies in a roving pack in Phffflluggerville tells me this sammy dude's got a bunch of little airplanes sitting on his TV it's all set up like a tarmac with a little fake runway strip painted on the top - sometimes sammy makes them all taxi down the strip or come in for a landing

OK and once... my friend tells me, Heros is on the TV and this sammy guy -- he's just holding this plane up in the air making little circles while watching the show - then my buddy figures it all out - he's got it in a holding pattern until a commercial so he doesn't miss anything bringin' her in for a landing...

wrong? It was ingenious!!

the dogs love hanging out on his lawn to watch the show - they won't even poop for fear he'll get kicked out of his development! and he's got free water they all lap up out by the side walk! The guy RULES! Well except he eats all his fast food. No point going through that garbage - not a trace of so much as a condiment.

wrong? It was ingenious!!

the dogs love hanging out on his lawn to watch the show - they won't even poop for fear he'll get kicked out of his development! and he's got free water they all lap up out by the side walk! The guy RULES! Well except he eats all his fast food. No point going through that garbage - not a trace of so much as a condiment.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's talk about Scotty! daydreaming.gif I didn't mention -- he looks OLDER :giggle: It was funny seeing the HHoF stuff.. He's still rocks my dream boat... tender.gif so of course I foudn it COOL the way his slowly sagging skin umm.. gravity has made his various hockey scars more obvious.

He's obviously sort of liking this old man thing too :giggle: I'm sure only because he's still fit as a fiddle and hot as a jalapeno - he'll be all irked when he really feels old

kiss.gif