Kovalchuk talks about CBA negotiations

njd3b1ink

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/chatting-ilya-kovalchuk-nhl-lockout-players-going-russia-205054364--nhl.html

"8 years ago owners got everything they wanted... They feel comfortable and think they will win again."

Pretty good read. The chances of a season starting on time seem really slim though. One cool thing is that there might be a chance Kovy chooses to play for Lokomotiv if there is a lockout. That would be such a class act thing to do.

Edited by njd3b1ink

If Kovy played for Lokomotiv, he would rival Elias for my favorite player.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/chatting-ilya-kovalchuk-nhl-lockout-players-going-russia-205054364--nhl.html

"8 years ago owners got everything they wanted... They feel comfortable and think they will win again."

Pretty good read. The chances of a season starting on time seem really slim though. One cool thing is that there might be a chance Kovy chooses to play for Lokomotiv if there is a lockout. That would be such a class act thing to do.

kovy makes some valid points. good read indeed. just want hockey

Speaking of Kovalchuk, when are his annual Russian "Rocky" training photos coming out of him in the woods lifting up logs and sh!t?

ask and you shall receive:

A1ZvNCWCMAAY8bG.jpg

A1ZtAUZCUAAnlTh.jpg

he has short hair, therefore cup=ours.

also, i like the attempt at the IK17 brand, but i think MB30 is way cooler.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

It always amazes me how you guys find some of this stuff. Although these pics look like the Drago training camp before he fought Apollo Creed, not Rocky in the woods running through the snow to the top of some non-descript Siberian Hill while escaping 2 KGB agents in a Mercedes with chains on the tires.

I was thinking team Canada vs the soviet army team, early russian plyometric training and the Tretiak goalie drills in the 1970s. nice rust on the olympic bar threads