Video Is Out

M.

Does anyone know the name of this new DVD/video?

Ah, I guess Whoopie ain't so bad. I thought Kiefer Sutherland did a good job with The Season but the commentary was depressing & rightfully so. He's probably a Wings fan even though he wouldn't admit it to the ABC reporter in his lap during game 7.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Best Buy the other day buying my new car stereo and I figured I'd give it a try and asked the dude if it had come in or if he knew when it would. The guy had no idea though!! So I was like "whatever I'll buy it at Circuit City!!!" and the guy was like "nooooo!" hahahahahahah ;)

I'm sure about 7/8 of the population in New Jersey doesn't know when the DVD comes out.

Pshhh! Ungrateful schmucks!!!!

Exactly Ally.  I bet every Vitale in NJ knows when the DVD comes out however!! lmao

HELL YEA they do!!!!!!!!!! No matter how they pronounce their name ;)

I wish I was!! He's LOADED!!!

I pronounce it the correct way Ally!! hehe

No you pronounce it the wrong way!!! I pronounce it correctly :P

There are THREE SYLLABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duhhhhh :rolleyes:

E is not silent!! Say it with me... VI TAL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEE

:P:P:P

what now rusty? what now?

They also had a contest on 101.5 Friday night they gave away a few of them. I was in the car with my daughter and didn't have my cell phone! :angry:

ugh!

I also heard it on Fri.night on my way home from work. I didn't have my cell either. Although some of the questions were hard.

Yeah! Tomorrow! Woo hoo! I should call Costco or wherever and reserve a copy... for VI TAL EEE ;) that way Rusty can't steal my copy! Muahaha! :evil: