New Devils Wallpapers

DevilNurn

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=41808

These are pretty well-done photoshops but man some of the photos are awkward. Greatest hits for me are Crazy Greene, Bug-Eyes Kovalchuk, and Suave Zubrus.

Overall, though, I like them! Also check out the 30th anniversary logo in the bottom right of each wallpaper, pretty cool! Haven't seen it anywhere before (maybe it's in the arena, I haven't been this season).

Edited by DevilNurn

And why are they not wearing their own gloves and sticks? I know it's nothing that important, but I play hockey myself so I automatically pay attention to the gear pros wear. For example, it's so weird to see Kovy and Patty without their Warrior gloves or Zach without his Easton stick/gloves.

P.S. I want some Devils Dancers wallpapers :P

And why are they not wearing their own gloves and sticks? I know it's nothing that important, but I play hockey myself so I automatically pay attention to the gear pros wear. For example, it's so weird to see Kovy and Patty without their Warrior gloves or Zach without his Easton stick/gloves.

P.S. I want some Devils Dancers wallpapers :P

The first thing that I noticed when they put that pic of Zach on their Facebook page the day he was named captain was the gloves and stick. These are the headshot/scoreboard pictures that they take on the day that the players report to camp. They have a clothes rack with all of the jerseys and some gloves and sticks laying around. Getting the equipment right would be nice but would probably be a huge hassle for everyone involved.

Kidding aside, it's this kind of stuff that pisses me off about the Devils. Any sort of interaction with the fan base is incompetent or half-assed

Like honestly, who approved these terrible photos? Was it just like 'fvck it, roll em out' or did someone actually think these looked good?

Edited by Devilsfan118