GDT: W667 or L8? Boston Bruins @ New Jersey 666 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

No this is what this team is without parise. No suprise he goes to Minny and they go from the basement to contending for the NW division. But yeah at least we might have won a game or two more with kovi in there these past 7.

Yeah that makes sense. Lets forget that the wild also got a great defensemen and a bunch of their young talent were finally able to make the jump. It's all about Parise. End sarcasm. This team was dominant in the first 15 without Zach and dominant in the second half of the 2010-11 season without Zach. Without kovy teams just key in David fvcking clarkson.

No one is capable of coaching this team. They are demotivated as fvck. We shoudl keep Deboer as he is one of the top coaches in the league as he<s shown us last year. Next year will be a better year.

Word up - this the team that almost drove Larry Robinson into loonie asylum.

See ya Debour.

Yep.

Fired.

Like he should have been awhile ago

No one is capable of coaching this team. They are demotivated as fvck. We shoudl keep Deboer as he is one of the top coaches in the league as he<s shown us last year. Next year will be a better year.

DeBoer is a very good hockey coach. Anyone blaming DeBoer for this is delusional. But Shaw needs to go. I've seen enough of his power play. Kovy out or not, there's no excuse for the last two 5-on-3's.

Also next season, if Kovy doesn't have a C on his sweater, i'm gonna fvcking flip. Sal cannot lead this team or get them motivated to do jack sh!t, when you're about to slip into an 8 game losing streak and you've been in a slump for 2 months it's a complete issue of leadership, and i'm fully convinced we have the worst captain in the NHL.

Don<t get your hopes up.. But I still wonder why Kovy wasnt named captain in the first place. I think I saw on the TSN article for salvador being named captain that Kovy didnt want to be named captain, but at one point or another he will have to. He is the TRUE leader of our team. Since becoming a Devil he has changed his game dramatically making him one of the better 2-way forwards in the NHL. (Sorry for the apostrophes my keyboard is lagging haha).

Also next season, if Kovy doesn't have a C on his sweater, i'm gonna fvcking flip. Sal cannot lead this team or get them motivated to do jack sh!t, when you're about to slip into an 8 game losing streak and you've been in a slump for 2 months it's a complete issue of leadership, and i'm fully convinced we have the worst captain in the NHL.

Who cares about leadership? He just flipping sucks

Please agree with me this is all on Lou. Lack of talent, 3rd and 4th line players & old goalies.

ab-so-loot-ly

and the trouble is.......Lou wont bring in much over the summer except the usual grinder type forward with 10-15 goal potential

No. Not gonna cut it. I think Lou knows that. There will be big changes.

Yeah that makes sense. Lets forget that the wild also got a great defensemen and a bunch of their young talent were finally able to make the jump. It's all about Parise. End sarcasm. This team was dominant in the first 15 without Zach and dominant in the second half of the 2010-11 season without Zach. Without kovy teams just key in David fvcking clarkson.

Yeah the first 15, and HALF the year without him in 10-11, so what're you getting at? Oh yeah that they absolutely inconsistent with no parise. Yeah kovi would have won us a few more games, but look the two years we're without zach we're on the outside looking in. Thats no coincidence, SO YEAH....IT DOES MAKE SENSE... This team has 0 heart without Parise. Not to mention our new captain might be our worst defender. You lose the heart and soul of the team and dont replace it, you wind up where we are now.

I hope youre right......call me a quitter, but I lost faith in Lou a while ago, yes we went to the finals last year (by luck), but hardly made it out of round 1

And made it out of round 2 and 3 pretty easily. The Devils didnt win the eastern conference for nothing. Last years team was extremely good. They had their sh!t together and they played a simple game that made them really succesful on defense, and permitted them to score a bunch of goals. If they went to the stanley cup finals, it wasnt because of luck.

Edited by Devs3cups