Let's start a pool of where Brodeur will end up

roomtemp

Only time booing a player is acceptable is when they leave in their prime via FA for big money instead of playing for us. Niedermayer doesn't count because playing with his brother was clearly important to him and it's not like he left to get bigger money, he left for personal reasons. Guys like Gomez, Parise, etc. Booing them is acceptable because while they gave us something, it wasn't enough. Parise didn't win us sh!t and Gomez was a grade A douche leaving for giant $$ across the river. Guys who leave when we never offered them a chance to stay or were clearly going to get way more money from another team a la Clarkson, I can't really get mad at. Clarkson dug his grave by leaving us for big money so that's punishment enough, lol.

If you're booing Marty, I don't know what's wrong with you because the guy played his whole career to date here, gave us everything he had and brought us 3 cups.

I'd boo Parise because that was the first stone in this sh!t ride that has been the past two seasons.

Minnesota was the best fit for Favre though.  I do think if the best fit for Brodeur was New York or Philly that he wouldn't go there.  But then again it's hard to say what someone will do in that situation.

And Minnesota would have won it all if the Saints didn't cheap shot Favre, the refs allowed them to play dirty and made like 5-10 awful calls in OT all favoring the Saints.

You can hardly blame him. Isn't the entire world anxiously anticipating King James' decision, part deux. I know I can't get enough of ESPN's coverage of this story. It's must-watch, riveting TV.

'BREAKING NEWS: According to sources, Lebron has decided to retire to become the new head coach of the Sacramento Kings. However, there's still a 7.5 % chance he decides to keep playing, and if he does, there's a 27.3 % chance he signs with the Toronto Raptors. Stay tuned to ESPN for more info.' Edited by MadDog2020

'BREAKING NEWS: According to sources, Lebron has decided to retire to become the new head coach of the Sacramento Kings. However, there's still a 7.5 % chance he decides to keep playing, and if he does, there's a 27.3 % chance he signs with the Toronto Raptors. Stay tuned to ESPN for more info.'

Lebron had Cheerios this morning!! Were they Honey Nut or wheat?? Stay tuned espn for all of the answers!

The Decision probably got better ratings than anything hockey in the US has. 

Doesn't mean we have to like it.  And doesn't make it any less ridiculous.  I'm sure you could find a lot of people that thought Jack and Jill was quality cinema.

Doesn't mean we have to like it.  And doesn't make it any less ridiculous.  I'm sure you could find a lot of people that thought Jack and Jill was quality cinema.

You don't have to like it, but you do have to be able to look at yourselves - this place went nuts for Kovalchuk all summer.  And Kovalchuk isn't even a quarter of what LeBron James is.

ESPN manufactures a ton of sh!t, but where LeBron was going and how it affects the entire landscape of the NBA was definitely worth the coverage. Of course, a number of ESPN's pathetic reports (mainly Chris Broussard) embarrassed themselves.

haha he changed his mind every day. like literally everyday he leaned a different way.

like this picture?  wtf is that?

https://i.embed.ly/1/display/resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FBsHUJyWCYAEOMIt.jpg

You don't have to like it, but you do have to be able to look at yourselves - this place went nuts for Kovalchuk all summer.  And Kovalchuk isn't even a quarter of what LeBron James is.

I don't care so much about basketball fans talking about it.  But he does everything he can to turn it into a giant spectacle, as does ESPN, and it's the second time he's done it already. 

Oh well, nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people.

EDIT:  Uggh, dear lord, he wrote a friggin' essay about it, in which he pats himself on the back for not having a party or a press conference. 

Edited by Daniel

I don't care so much about basketball fans talking about it.  But he does everything he can to turn it into a giant spectacle, as does ESPN, and it's the second time he's done it already. 

Oh well, nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people.

What did LeBron do that made it a giant spectacle? This was 100% created by the media and fans wanting to know. LeBron stayed quiet the entire time while weighing his options. As for 'The Decision', it was good business for everyone, and the Boys and Girls Club received about $7-8 million for it.

It's amazing how many hate LeBron. He can't win at all.

Edited by devilsrule33