GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. THE NY RANGERS 2/18 7PM

ThreeCups

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kovalchuk has been a different player these last 20 games. It's really an amazing turn around. He's so much fun to watch -- I never realized it, but he has to be one of the fastest straight line skaters in the entire league. Add to that his lateral quickness and damn.

Also, I know I'm being a negative nancy, but I can't help but watch these games and feel seething anger about not only John MacLean's performance, but the fact that he was ever hired and the fact that he lasted until Christmas.

Unreal. As embarrassed as I was to be a fan in December is as proud as I am to be one now. This 180 has been amazing and it's been amazing watching the team come together like this. One game at a time.

Wow what a game! Atmosphere sounded SERIOUS tonight with the Rags fans not having much to cheer about. Props to all that were there and made noise and with Kovy pointing it out multiple times during and after the game, I think he fuels on energy from the crowd and this type of rivalry is something he's never experienced before. This season is such a mind-f*ck but I'm loving it more and more with each win! :

Also, I know I'm being a negative nancy, but I can't help but watch these games and feel seething anger about not only John MacLean's performance, but the fact that he was ever hired and the fact that he lasted until Christmas.

with you on that one. ten points more would really have themin it and if it was a month earlier, those ten points would probably be very realistic. Oh well, beat the rangers though.