1 free ticket for game in Philly

JRZYRIPPER

Y'all convinced me to go to the game tomorrow from my other thread. I now have an extra ticket if anyone wants to take the trek solo. Your seat will be with me, my girlfriend and her father. All of us are devils fans. I don't know where the seats are yet but I know they will be pretty darn good. I will post the seat location later. Ticket is free, if your 21 just buy me a beer and be nice to "Phillys version of Deb Placey" when she stops by to hang. First come first serve !

I used to work on east Main Street in somerville

Oh cool.. It's a nice little area down there, great for lunch breaks when it's warm out.. Hope you guys enjoy the game!! Let us know where you're sitting and remember: REPRESENT! 

Don't leave us hanging man.. How butthurt? Details, details!!

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

They were quiet basically the whole game and resembled a morgue.  Exceptions include the play where they change the penalty and the no-goal call with under a minute left.  It was awesome to have the Philly fans get their hopes so high only to see the ref waive it off.  What made it better was the refs reviewed it (no idea why since you can't review goalie interference) and then having them announce it on the mic was even better.  One of the most hostile 40 seconds I've ever seen in a crowd. 

Btw, there were a decent amount of Devils fans in our section and one guy even started a "let's go Devils" chant.

every time ive ever been to the dump on long island its been that way also.. alot of our fans I feel like we almost take the place over lol

you're obviously lying, because our fanbase is so small and our brand of hockey is too boring to attract people to games.

They were quiet basically the whole game and resembled a morgue.  Exceptions include the play where they change the penalty and the no-goal call with under a minute left.  It was awesome to have the Philly fans get their hopes so high only to see the ref waive it off.  What made it better was the refs reviewed it (no idea why since you can't review goalie interference) and then having them announce it on the mic was even better.  One of the most hostile 40 seconds I've ever seen in a crowd. 

Btw, there were a decent amount of Devils fans in our section and one guy even started a "let's go Devils" chant.

Hahaha that's awesome.. Yeah our fans have really been showing up down there

Oh cool.. It's a nice little area down there, great for lunch breaks when it's warm out.. Hope you guys enjoy the game!! Let us know where you're sitting and remember: REPRESENT! 

+1 for my hometown, Somerville! Origin Thai is a great lunch/dinner spot. food is amazing.

R.I.P - Pathmark!

They were quiet basically the whole game and resembled a morgue. Exceptions include the play where they change the penalty and the no-goal call with under a minute left. It was awesome to have the Philly fans get their hopes so high only to see the ref waive it off. What made it better was the refs reviewed it (no idea why since you can't review goalie interference) and then having them announce it on the mic was even better. One of the most hostile 40 seconds I've ever seen in a crowd.

We did that a few times there in November, it's great. The only time you hear a word is when they try to quiet us down

+1 for my hometown, Somerville! Origin Thai is a great lunch/dinner spot. food is amazing.

R.I.P - Pathmark!

Pathmark and that entire strip mall needed to go in the worst way and I'm glad it did. The new buildings there already looks much better and they are not even done building them.

Origin is good, melting pot is good, verve is good. and the clubhouse is a pretty devils-friendly sports bar where no matter what day of the week you go in there is always room at the bar. Problem is the beer selection is not that good and it's kinda a dive lol.

Pathmark and that entire strip mall needed to go in the worst way and I'm glad it did. The new buildings there already looks much better and they are not even done building them.

Origin is good, melting pot is good, verve is good. and the clubhouse is a pretty devils-friendly sports bar where no matter what day of the week you go in there is always room at the bar. Problem is the beer selection is not that good and it's kinda a dive lol.

Oh GOD, that whole Pathmark complex was ALWAYS awful.  I don't remember it ever looking particularly nice. 

Went to Verve once (1998) and it was VERY tasty.  I've always wanted to go back.  Not sure what's taking me so damned long.