Game Seven: Devils at Senators

devilsrule33

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bleeping refs; are they ever gonna call jack on Ottawa? EVER??? The officials have been so frigging biased the last three games it's almost like L A Laker officiating :P

Damn Elias; that might have been the game. Maybe he should fvck a sister-in-law if it helps him play better :P (okay a bad joke but indicative of the seriousness of the situation from a Devils perspective ;) )

Good first 30 minutes, Devs fell back on their heels in that last ten minutes; Ottawa steadied themselves after the Elias miss and timeout. Hopefully the Devs don't go into the umbrella (prevent) too early in the third or Marty's gonna have to have the best period of his life.

Come on guys, 20 more minutes and the East is ours!

End of second period

Devils 2 Senators 1

Thoughts: Good job by the Devils. They really was aggressive in both sides of the game. Devils defense is really doing a good job stopping every shots.

Jamie Langenbrunner really comes through after a tough series

This third period should be interesting.

Paul Devorski once again makes his team proud.

Keep it up Paul, Ontario loves ya.

F-ing ridiculous call to make in a game like this.

SC I like the hype, Spezza's choked on 2 open shots in this period, may he continue.

Kid's got the skill but he is not playing with urgency.

BEER #5:

O.k. am I drunk already or is that Elias giving an interview during intermission #2 of game 7 of the conference finals????? Hey Elias...how about burying a puck!!!

Greeat Period!!!! We got the lead (i love Jamie) and then we took the best of what Ottawa could throw at us. How should the Devils play this period...not sure but I'd like to put some more pressure on them then drop back into the trap if we should get another goal (please).

That "penalty" on White was b.s. We better be getting a make up call.

The last 1:30 of the penalty is the biggest penalty kill of the year.

I'm praying....but i still believe!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

I know I will make to do that. How the hell could he call that a penalty, we see that all the time happen, remember Spezza did and Marty got up and gave Spezza a shot with the catcher. No penalty from Spezza, and he whacked @ Marty 3x as much as White did.

Colin White is making me very nervous out there.

20 minutes left, lets get a cushion so I can relax.

:evil: 20 minutes :evil: We are winning this in regulation.

Wow, just one more period boys!!

I LOVED Burns' emotion after that SECOND Langy goal.

And just how, JUST HOW, can the refs call that penalty on White the way this game has been going.

Mind boggling!!! They are obviously saying with that call: "We and the rest of the NHL Officials, Excutives, and Board Members want the Ottawa Senators in the Stanley Cup Finals."

Worst call EV-ER.

I admit it, there has been a Devils-related casualty tonight.

The lamp sitting beside my couch, oh blue-ambient halogen lamp, suffered an untimely end when my giant sasquatch arm shot up in the air on Langenbrunner's go-ahead goal. My brother and I danced and celebrated whilst being pelted with falling blue stained glass.

Just finished cleaning up.

Let's go boys... 20 mintues. Kill this penalty and let's go back on the attack.

LET'S GO DEVILS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.