GDT: ECF Game 1 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

NJCroMag

well, it's gut check time. Either this team will go down like a bunch of losers and fail to score even once on this fuking team. Or they will dig deep and send the Rags to the golf course. We shall see...

One thing is for sure, Marty will find a way to choke, so the rest of the team better figure out a way to score.

So he missed it this time. The OFFENSE still didn't score.

The rangers are not going to give you much. Therefore it is important that your goalie gives you a fighting chance by cutting down on as many goals as possible.

These are not going to be blowout games people. We need to keep as many goals out as we can to win this series

Don't really know what to say after a game like this

Still unimpressed with the Rags, but they keep chugging along. Maybe this is what it felt like to be a Flyers or Wings fan watching the 95 devils

still can't get too worked up over game 1. We lost game 1 to the flyers (and were really knocked around and dominated the 2nd part of that game and OT) we won game 1 in 94 to the rags...lost the series...won game 1 in 97 to the rags...lost the series. So this is by far the easiest swallow. Listen, they do a good job collapsing around the blue sofa and capitalizing on the few chances they get, but I feel we can start wearing them down. Much like we did to Philly.

the boarding penalty that led to the girardi goal was bs...shoulder to shoulder check. But we got a makeup call.

Rags fans are going to get cocky and loud, let 'em. The series is far from over.

Edited by '7'

This is the nightmare situation I envisioned for this game

agreed. I've seen this too many times before.

we've put ourselves in a mental hole more than just the 1 game deficit. the fans that is...

the players come back and play game 2 as if the first one was a game of missed chances, still thinking they out played the Rags

The rangers are not going to give you much. Therefore it is important that your goalie gives you a fighting chance by cutting down on as many goals as possible.

These are not going to be blowout games people. We need to keep as many goals out as we can to win this series

:cryriver: :cryriver: :cryriver: :cryriver:

Don't really know what to say after a game like this

Still unimpressed with the Rags, but they keep chugging along. Maybe this is what it felt like to be a Flyers or Wings fan watching the 95 devils

still can't get too worked up over game 1. We lost game 1 to the flyers (and were really knocked around and dominated the 2nd part of that game and OT) we won game 1 in 94 to the rags...lost the series...won game 1 in 97 to the rags...lost the series. So this is by far the easiest swallow. Listen, they do a good job collapsing around the blue sofa and capitalizing on the few chances they get, but I feel we can start wearing them down. Much like we did to Philly.

the boarding penalty that led to the girardi goal was bs...shoulder to shoulder check. But we got a makeup call.

Rags fans are going to get cocky and loud, let 'em. The series is far from over.

Whoa, optimism. I LIKE IT !

LGD !!!

No but when we are out in five you will be right here with me posting about how Marty fvcked us again.

Like in 1994

Like in 1997

Like in 2008

I always want us to win,not always going to happen....but it sure isn't Martys fault we lost....See,the Rangers put the puck in the net...we did NOT.