What. The. F***

DJ Eco

i dont even know what to do with my kovy jersey now.. another way he fvcked all of the fans everyone thinks its a safe investmet go purchase a kovy jersey hes going to play here until he turns to dirt.. wrong most of us own them and theyre as good as toilet paper now.. im going to use mine literally as a rag tomorrow when i clean my truck.

I will never burn or mis-use a Devils jersey no matter who's on the back, just for the mere fact that it still is a DEVILS jersey.  It's all about the logo on the front.  I have a Brian Gionta, Parise Oduya, and bought a Kovy jersey with the SC patch and I still wear them.  But this one hurts more than Parise.  

i dont even know what to do with my kovy jersey now.. another way he fvcked all of the fans everyone thinks its a safe investmet go purchase a kovy jersey hes going to play here until he turns to dirt.. wrong most of us own them and theyre as good as toilet paper now.. im going to use mine literally as a rag tomorrow when i clean my truck.

When ZP left us I simply removed the nameplate.  It's still one helluva jersey !

How do we wind up with every homesick fvck on the planet? Seriously, it really is incredible.

from now on lou needs to not sign anyone thats not from the state of New Jersey.... and we can rename the team the New Jersey mighty mites.. because thats exactly what well have

You're insane. What is LL supposed to do? Get on his knees and beg? Ridiculous.

How about a leak that all may not be well in the Devils world. It was Kovy that made the decision. It was Lou that tried to talk him out if it since Lou found out in January 2013 and failed. I feel Lou had a responsibility to the fans and players to get some message out through a leak that all wasn't well in Devilsland. Elias is pissed and has a right to be pissed, he wants a shot at the cup, he thought he had a chance until this shoe hit the floor.