NFL Week 8:

CRASHER

How has the Cowboys Keystone Cops offense suddenly made this game close? If Romo had viable weapons they would be dangerous.

Austin, Dez (brain or no brain) and a now healthy Witten aren't viable weapons? Romo's been awful this year, he seems to only be good every other year. Awful to the point where I was praying Carson Palmer fell to me in the fantasy league on waivers so I could at least have the option of benching Romo if he doesn't shape up :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Dallas thew the ball 66 times yesterday.....I don't care if God himself is back there throwing passes....you're gonna have some stinkers when you throw that much have NO rushing game to balance that out, and yes you have injuries to Murray and Jones, but for Christ's Sake, get a back off the damn scrap heap somewhere (throw a 5th rounder at Detroit for Kevin Smith even)....and get someone back there who can balance the load.....Dallas ran the ball TWICE in the 4th Quarter (and yes Jones fumbled....give Tanner a fraking carry!!!), yes Dez is a moron....but COACHING can fix stupidity....there's so many tiny adjustments you can make to do SOMETHING...but the Ginger Genius does NONE of this....the only consolation I have here is if it blows up....maybe Jerry sees the light.....

(and I'm going to Jerry World for Thanksgiving.... *sigh* )

Austin has been hurt, no real running game and only now is Witten is finally healthy. Dez is a liability. With development of Ogletree I expect Dez will be cut at seasons end.

Austin's been healthy every game in the regular season and productive, he only had the hammy issues in the preseason.

They threw 66 times cause Romo put them in such a big hole so early lol. The Cowboys do have line issues, but the top two backs being hurt is a bit of an anomaly. Hell I'd throw the Saints a seventh rounder for Chris Ivory and see if you get lucky.

Austin's been healthy every game in the regular season and productive, he only had the hammy issues in the preseason.

They threw 66 times cause Romo put them in such a big hole so early lol. The Cowboys do have line issues, but the top two backs being hurt is a bit of an anomaly. Hell I'd throw the Saints a seventh rounder for Chris Ivory and see if you get lucky.

They get a in big hole because there is ZERO balance....I'd be fine with that too, you gotta have even the HINT of a threat in the backfield....hell look at the Patriots now with some capable backs.....

1st-10, NYG28 1:27 T. Romo passed to J. Witten to the right for 9 yard gain

2nd-1, NYG19 1:23 T. Romo incomplete pass to the right

3rd-1, NYG19 1:19 T. Romo incomplete pass to the right

4th-1, NYG19 1:03 S. Brown intercepted T. Romo for no gain

You have all 3 time outs, you don't want to give the ball back to Eli with time on the clock....and you don't ONCE run the ball...hell call a rollout and let Dumbo lunge forward for the yard?? And he's throwing passes into the end zone like it was the last play of the game.... CMONNNNN, this is where the game was lost......

(PS, DR....I agree, but is it too late this season and might as well wait till the season's over?)

Edited by CRASHER

Talib and a 7th, NE gives up their 4th

Pretty good trade for Darth Hoodie since he has time to feel him the evil Kool-Aid.....

The Pats needed to do something...maybe the secondary continues to be a disaster, but at least there's another body in the mix. If it keeps McCourty at safety, that can only be a good thing...McCourty's days as an NFL corner really should come to an end...he's been atrocious for a season-and-a-half.