Watch game 2 at Prudential Center

Vic Rattlehead18

There was actually more people there than I expected. They fill out the entire 3 sections of the club seats on one side and they even started to spill into the sections of the red seats.

There were also a couple of Rags fans there too in their early 20's. Those tools got thrown out during the 2nd period by security. I think I also saw security not allow people wearing Rags fans into the event last night too as there were a couple of them who tried to enter.

Edited by DevsMan84

There was actually more people there than I expected. They fill out the entire 3 sections of the club seats on one side and they even started to spill into the sections of the red seats.

There were also a couple of Rags fans there too in their early 20's. Those tools got thrown out during the 2nd period by security. I think I also saw security not allow people wearing Rags fans into the event last night too as there were a couple of them who tried to enter.

This was hilarious ... F*ck'em

They deserved to be thrown out for wearing red and cheering for the gay-ngers.

There was also one Rag fan when I was leaving, everyone was calling him an a$$hole :)