STH...Devils/Rangers @ Yankee Stadium

Blown01NJ

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck. def start checking around 9:30 as yesterday the link appeared a good 25 minutes before 10, thank goodness i was randomly checking. not sure what price you want but fyi light blues are sold out, yellow 200s only had higher rows and i was surprised that in the 400s anything close to home plate was a high row as well except for 1 pair in row 6. i had to have been the 2nd or 3rd window of opportunity. i went with center ice 300 level.

Edited by devils744

I didn't realize I was supposed to have registered previously to buy the two extra tickets. I clicked on the link in the new email to register for them, but I'm confused about the blank where it asks what the person's relationship to me is. I'm buying them myself for two family members, but I don't know which two family members yet. I just filled in my own info, and selected "family." Any idea if that will work?

And once I clicked send, all I got was a screen saying "thanks for your submission." Will I get some kind of code or email or something about it? Or will I just have the opportunity to buy two extras when I log in to buy?

Got 'em, thanks. Called the Customer Service number and they walked me through it.

So you putting in your name for purchasing extra tickets wasn't an issue? I also am purchasing extra for friends but not sure which ones yet.

Edited by rf1583

So you putting in your name for purchasing extra tickets wasn't an issue? I also am purchasing extra for friends but not sure which ones yet.

Nope. When I got to the purchase screen, there was a little dropdown toggle to select how many tickets you want. I own two Season Tickets, and the little dropdown went up to four (which is obviously my two, plus the two extras). There was also a message on there to the effect that I could make multiple transactions, but only for a total of the four tickets. In other words (if I understand it correctly), instead of buying four tickets in one transaction, for example, apparently I could have made two separate purchases of two tickets each.

There won't be a General Public Offering....

thats really sh!tty.. so if you're not a sth you cant attend the event enless you want to pay triple what the tickets is worth because sth's can buy extra seats many of which will be boughten to just be re-sold anyway.. thats bullsh!t.

thats really sh!tty.. so if you're not a sth you cant attend the event enless you want to pay triple what the tickets is worth because sth's can buy extra seats many of which will be boughten to just be re-sold anyway.. thats bullsh!t.

I'm not a STH and I think it’s pretty fair that those who have and make the time & $ commitment get a spot in line and a chance to buy extras.

I was hoping for a general public sale myself, but if it doesn’t happen so be it.

These prices are high enough that (a) they won't sell out the building with all STH and/or (b) the resale market will not be nearly as high as you think.  I doubt many people will be clamoring to pay $750 for a ticket to this game. 

Also, did anyone else get floored by the service fees that ticketmaster charged for this game.  I bought 5 tickets and got charged a total of $55 for a deilvery charge ($10 to mail the tickets to my house) and service fee ($45).  God they suck!

These prices are high enough that (a) they won't sell out the building with all STH and/or (b) the resale market will not be nearly as high as you think.  I doubt many people will be clamoring to pay $750 for a ticket to this game. 

Also, did anyone else get floored by the service fees that ticketmaster charged for this game.  I bought 5 tickets and got charged a total of $55 for a deilvery charge ($10 to mail the tickets to my house) and service fee ($45).  God they suck!

The Yankees get a part of those service fees so it's not all Ticketmaster.