#241 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

Well apparently the Fonz does penalty box duty...EEEEEHHHH!

Edited by Legion15, 16 May 2012 - 09:55 PM.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#242 Revan

Revan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

So relieved! What a nerve racking experience. The bad thing is, the whole series is probably going to look like this. Well, as long as we get the win, let it be so. :P

#243 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

maybe by game 5 the "newly renovated garden" can get a new penalty box door that will open. also I liked how doc threw in that the trapezoid is around because of brodeur.

#244 smokinscurvy

smokinscurvy

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

I like it! I will reiterate - when the Devils play their game, I honestly dont' think a team can beat them in a 7 game series :koolaid: Let's Go!
I know the pieces fit

#245 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Good Job Devils!!!
Game 3 saturday at the rock !!!!

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#246 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

maybe by game 5 the "newly renovated garden" can get a new penalty box door that will open. also I liked how doc threw in that the trapezoid is around because of brodeur.

I caught that too, that was awesome. Most people in hockey openly acknowledge that the trapezoid is the "Marty Brodeur Rule"

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#247 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,950 posts

MSG & MSG+ with the 20-man postgame show ...

#248 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:01 PM

Helllll ya what a great game that was. A big win, and now we gotta keep pushin

LGD!

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#249 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

Good game. Devils aren't going to run over the Rangers like they did the Flyers, their Dmen can actually play the puck and win a board battle. Lundqvist was a rock back there still, I'd like to see him falter at some point so the devils don't have to make the perfect shot/deflection 3 times in a game to win it.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#250 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

MSG & MSG+ with the 20-man postgame show ...

It's so bad, why they don't do separate postgames is beyond me. I'm actually watching Milbury and Jones instead.

#251 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

I can breathe again.
It's the whiskey talking.

#252 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

I can't say enough how much of a joy it is to hear Doc calling Devils games again, even if it's just for a little while.
Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#253 HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

gesus...

16m Posted Image John Patrick Gatta@johnpgatta @Wyshynski gonna do a column on how NJ has been allowed to hook and hold its way thru games for past decade-plus? #refslookotherway

Retweeted by Greg Wyshynsk

#254 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,246 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

And of course Tortorella is just too important to answer simple friggin' questions.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#255 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

It's so bad, why they don't do separate postgames is beyond me. I'm actually watching Milbury and Jones instead.

I hear that. It's bullsh!t. I don't care what Trautwig and crew have to say.

#256 CAdevsfan

CAdevsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

And of course Tortorella is just too important to answer simple friggin' questions.

Have to agree with Milbury (shock) and Liam. This act is getting old and stupid, Why bother holding a presser anymore?

#257 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Lundqvist's dive was hilariously pathetic. Almost got the just reward for it, too.

#258 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,246 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:14 PM

gesus...

I could actually hear that guy's stupid Noo Yawk accent as I read that. God I hate New York...not just the Rangers, New York in general.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#259 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

How exciting is this right now. Who would've thought we'd be here?

#260 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,095 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

Does anyone have the ratio of Devils to Rags PPs the past two games?

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users