8761 replies to this topic

#6581 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

lastone its about 30 min drive from us its not bad. and dek hockey is the ghetto name for street hockey
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

#6582 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

A. hockey on foot
2. pretty decent... and a big rink... you will be gassed !!
C. Move to Morristown :P

Hmm, similar to field hockey Crash ?

Let the puck/ball do the work because a ball/puck never gets tired but you will.

#6583 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:44 PM

A. hockey on foot

I guess I'll wait 'til I'm in better shape and drive a less gas-guzzling vehicle in that case. Damn.

I have half a mind to start my own game in Woodbridge. (With blackjack! And hookers!)

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6584 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:46 PM

A. hockey on foot

Morristown, Morris? Or Morristown in middlesex?

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#6585 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:46 PM

hey im down for starting something in carteret, or at the rink in port reading my friend has the key to the one in port reading (the woodbridge pba league rink)
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

#6586 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

hey im down for starting something in carteret, or at the rink in port reading my friend has the key to the one in port reading (the woodbridge pba league rink)

I was just by the rink in West Carteret, it's in even worse shape than I remembered.

I'm not familiar with the rink in Port Reading, whereabouts is it?

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#6587 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:49 PM

A. hockey on foot

I guess I'll wait 'til I'm in better shape and drive a less gas-guzzling vehicle in that case. Damn.

I have half a mind to start my own game in Woodbridge. (With blackjack! And hookers!)

Ooooooh!!!!! Blackjack!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#6588 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

ok you know how you go toward main street in woodbridge you cross the two bridges right? after crossing the 2nd bridge make a right and go all the way down any of those streets, its about a street or 2 away from the saints field.

Posted Image

#6589 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

ok you know how you go toward main street in woodbridge you cross the two bridges right? after crossing the 2nd bridge make a right and go all the way down any of those streets, its about a street or 2 away from the saints field.

Ah, okay, that's incredibly close to my house, actually. I can just shoot down Blair Road.

I propose Crasher get his hockey playing band of men down this way.

#6590 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:03 PM

yup just that easy. =)

Posted Image

#6591 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

A. hockey on foot

I'd do something in Woodbridge, its only like 15 minutes from me.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6592 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,613 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

If you guys make it happen.. I'll volunteer the goaltending!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6593 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

I'll firm up my work schedule tomorrow, but I know I don't have any closing shifts and I BETTER be off the weekend, so anything but Monday and Friday should work for me. If y'all want to make it happen, I'm down for it. Could probably get a friend or two in as well since it's much closer.

#6594 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,613 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

I'm liking the sound of Friday :thumbsup:

NJ Devs hockey outing part II!!!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6595 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

I'm liking the sound of Friday :thumbsup:

NJ Devs hockey outing part II!!!!

Whoa whoa there...I said anything BUT Monday & Friday for me. I got birthday plans Friday.

(Unless you mean this coming Friday...in which case, I think I can do that)

#6596 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

im down too. i could get acouple of my people too. make it pretty fun. just the goalie part might be an issue.

Posted Image

#6597 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

im down too. i could get acouple of my people too. make it pretty fun. just the goalie part might be an issue.

Nah. Y'see, CRASHER is a lifetime goalie who likes to whack people in the nuts if they get in his crease (or so I hear).

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6598 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

Nah. Y'see, CRASHER is a lifetime goalie who likes to whack people in the nuts if they get in his crease (or so I hear).

I just noticed I made your signature, WAYYYYY out of context. Thanks. :unsure: :lol:

Edited by thelastonealive, 22 July 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#6599 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

I just noticed I made your signature, WAYYYYY out of context. Thanks. :unsure: :lol:

Shoulda said "Thank god we still got the ZubbieCOUNTER. Then I couldn't have taken it out of context :evil:

#6600 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:53 PM

So THAT explains why he's so fond of Ray Emery. :D
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users